|Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1975|
|Date of Death||November 11, 2022|
Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi was an Indian actor and model who played characters such as Gautam in the drama TV series Kkusum (2001), Vineet Khanna in the TV soap opera Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2002–2003), Akshay Srivastav in the TV series Mamta (2006–2007), Rishi in the family drama TV series Grihasti (2008–2009), Arjun in the drama TV series Bhagyavidhaata (2009–2011), Ranbir Malhotra in the TV series Yeh Ishq Haaye (2010–2011), Kuldeep Chaddha in the drama TV series Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti (2020–2021), and Major Param Shergill in the youth-based drama TV series Ziddi Dil Maane Na (2022).
Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi
Siddhaanth was born on December 15, 1975.
He died on November 11, 2022, after a sudden cardiac arrest (he collapsed while working out at a gym) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He was just 46 years old at the time of his death.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Others – Vijay Raut (Father-in-Law), Natasha Raut (Mother-in-Law), Anjali Raut (Sister-in-Law) (Former Model), Amit Raut (Brother-in-Law)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
77 kg or 169.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Siddhaanth had dated –
- Ira Chaudhary (2000–2015) – Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi got married to media executive Ira Chaudhary in 2000. They had a daughter together named Diza Suryavanshi (b. September 2004). The couple got divorced in 2015.
- Alesia Raut (2017-2022) – Siddhaanth married Russian model, VJ, and fashion choreographer Alesia Raut in 2017. The couple was together until Siddhaanth’s untimely demise in November 2022. Siddhaanth had a stepson named Mark Raut (b. November 2006) from Alesia’s previous marriage to a Russian economist named Alexander Yanovskiy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, side-parted hair
- Charming smile
- Clean-shaven look
- Had his daughter’s name tattooed on his left forearm
Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi Facts
- Born as Anand Suryavanshi, he changed his name to Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi in 2016 on the advice of a numerologist.
- At the 2007 edition of the Indian Telly Awards (an annual event that awards excellence in Hindi-language TV shows), he jointly won the ‘Best Ensemble Cast’ award for the TV soap opera Virrudh (2007) where he portrayed the character of Dhairya Raisinghania.
- In 2016, he was a member of the Ahmedabad Express franchise in the 2nd season of Box Cricket League (BCL), an Indian sports reality TV show where celebrities compete with each other, as a part of their respective teams, in a cricket tournament that is played in the indoor format with highly modified rules and regulations.
- After Siddhaanth’s untimely passing away in November 2022, renowned Indian film director, producer, screenwriter, and author Vivek Agnihotri took to social media to raise the issue of celebrities losing their lives to hyper-gymming. He elaborated that the concept, relatively new in India, was fast gaining traction due to Instagram influencers and was proving deadly, especially in a post-COVID world.
- He also stated that super-high protein-based diets, ill-advised intermittent fasting, and aggressive trainers who care neither about their clients’ body limitations nor their stress profiles were only exacerbating the situation. Quite recently, many Indian celebrities, including Puneeth Rajkumar, Raju Srivastav, and Sidharth Shukla, had lost their lives in similar circumstances and at a relatively young age.
- On the day he died in November 2022, he was feeling unwell before going to the gym, but still he hit the gym. As per actress, Simple Kaul, he was doing a bench press when he collapsed. He was taken to the hospital and doctors tried reviving him for 45 minutes but failed.
Featured Image by Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi / Instagram