|Alesia Raut Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1981|
Alesia Raut is a Russian model, VJ, and fashion choreographer who has had extensive modeling experience in India, walking the ramp for some of the country’s leading fashion designers. Besides that, she anchored a travel show on STAR One (a now-defunct Indian TV channel) and was a contestant on Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 (2011), the fourth season of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, the Indian version of the American stunt/dare game show Fear Factor. She finished the show in 8th place in a field of 13 competitors. Alesia also gained some attention after being featured in music videos for songs such as Meri Beri Ke Ber and Ek Aankh Maro. She has, for quite a while, served as the official ramp-walk trainer of Femina Miss India, a national pageant that annually selects Indian representatives to compete in the Miss World beauty pageant.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Alesia had attended the Bombay Cambridge Gurukul, a school in Andheri East, Mumbai. After her high school graduation, she joined The Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amruthben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics in Vile Parle, Mumbai. She graduated from there with a degree in commerce.
Model, VJ, Fashion Choreographer
- Father – Vijay Raut
- Mother – Natasha Raut
- Siblings – Anjali Raut (Younger Sister) (Former Model), Amit Raut (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alesia has dated –
- Alexander Yanovskiy – Through her past marriage to a Russian economist named Alexander Yanovskiy, Alesia has a son named Mark Raut (b. November 2006).
- Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi (2017-2022) – Alesia married Indian actor and model Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi in 2017. The couple was together until Siddhaanth’s untimely demise in November 2022. Alesia has a stepdaughter named Diza Suryavanshi (b. September 2004) from Siddhaanth’s previous marriage to a media executive named Ira Chaudhary.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Indian descent on her father’s side and Russian descent on her mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Neck-length hair
- Radiant face
Alesia Raut Facts
- Born in Moscow to an Indian father and a Russian mother, Alesia spent the majority of her early years in Mumbai.
- She had never thought of pursuing a modeling career until a neighbor of hers submitted some of her pictures to the organizers of ‘Look of the Year-1999’, a talent hunt contest organized by The Times Group, an Indian media conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai. Alesia finished as a finalist in that contest.
- However, after her marriage to Alexander Yanovskiy, she returned to Moscow. After her separation, she permanently returned to India with her son.
- Therafter, her sister Anjali, a well-established model by then, helped her get in touch with some leading fashion choreographers and designers in Mumbai which helped Alesia get her modeling career going as well.
- She soon modeled for the prestigious Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week and was walking the ramp for renowned fashion designers like Manish Malhotra.
- Alesia played the role (cameo) of a model in the acclaimed 2008 Hindi-language drama film titled Fashion.
Featured Image by Alesia Raut / Instagram