|Simona McIntyre Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||1989|
Simona McIntyre is a Canadian model best known for having worked with brands like Marc Jacobs, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Vera Wang, Eventide, Leonard, and Yohji Yamamoto. She has also graced the cover of popular magazines like Mixte, Nylon, Numéro, Elle (Italia), and Vogue (Japan).
She was born in 1989.
Florida, United States
In 2007, she was signed with Marilyn Agency in New York.
She is also represented by –
- Chantale Nadeau (Mother Agency)
- Sutherland Models
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Swedish ancestry on her mother’s side.
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Simona has done endorsement work for brands like Zac Posen Resort.
Best Known For
First Fashion Show
Simona made her fashion show debut at the Marc Jacobs Spring collection in September 2007.
As per an interview in 2008, Simona was a vegetarian but started eating fish and eggs to enhance her diet. She also tried to eat organic and sustainable foods.
Simona McIntyre Facts
- She was born in Florida, United States but her family moved to Canada in 1992.
- She has been idolizing Pocahontas ever since she was 7.
- Simona was scouted after she won the Chantale Nadeau model search in Canada in 2007.
- In 2007, she started modeling in Canada at the local events.
- In May 2007, she was photographed by the fashion photographer Chadwick Tyler for his personal work.
- On May 7, 2007, Models.com named her as the “Model Of The Week”.
- Her first big break in the international modeling was in September 2007, when she debuted for Marc Jacobs at the spring Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs shows in New York.
- Apart from Marc Jacobs, she has worked with brands like Issey Miyake, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Antonio Marras, Vera Wang, Eventide, Leonard, Manish Arora, and Yohji Yamamoto.
- She has appeared in the editorials for magazines like Mixte, Nylon, Flair, Numéro, Elle (Italia), i-D, Numéro (Japan), and Vogue (Japan).
- Simona does not have any social media account.
Featured Image by Simona McIntyre / Listal