|Sita Abellan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1993|
Sita Abellan is a Spanish model known for her successful modeling career. She has made a career out of being and looking apart from the crowd. Her Instagram feed, which is loaded with pictures of her in eccentric and outrageous dresses and attires, have helped her win a huge social media following. Her popularity as a model has also helped her win significant DJing opportunities. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Information about Sita Abellan’s formal education isn’t available.
Model and DJ
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a brother, who is a musician.
Sita Abellan is represented by –
- View Management – Barcelona
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Monster Management – Milan
- IZAIO Management – Berlin
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Zucca Model Agency – Tokyo
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As Sita Abellan isn’t too keen on sharing her personal life with the media and her fans on social media, it is difficult to say anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Spanish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘red’, ‘blue’, or ‘blonde’.
- Unique hair colors
- Eccentric and eye-catching fashion sense
- Tall and petite figure
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Sita Abellan has done modeling work for numerous brands such as Savage x Fenty.
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Louis Vuitton
- MCM Worldwide
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being featured in the music video of Rihanna‘s song, B—h Better Have My Money
- Her strong social media following. She has more than 500k followers on her Instagram account.
- Being featured in the popular fashion magazines such as Refinery29, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, and Nylon Mexico
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Sita Abellan hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Sita Abellan Favorite Things
- Dream Dinner Guests – Kurt Cobain, John Galliano, and Marilyn Manson
- Song – Euro Trash Girl by Chicks on Speed
- Spirit Animal – Panther
- Flower – Orchids
- Quote – Live fast, die young
- Wardrobe Item – Shoes
Source – Popular TV
Sita Abellan Facts
- In her interview with WWD, she revealed that the iconic fashion designer Alexander McQueen inspired her to get into the fashion industry. She felt that he was creating art not clothes.
- In 2016, she collaborated with Misbhv to launch her capsule collection called Pain. The collection was inspired by her trip to Tokyo.
- She entered in a partnership with Freak City to create a line of apparels in 2017. The collaboration is inspired by Lil’ Kim and features crop tops, t-shirts, and bikinis.
- She has served as a DJ at various fashion shows organized by the fashion designer, Jeremy Scott.
- She has also performed as a DJ at Hard Summer Festival. The other notable artists to perform at the event included DJ Mustard and DJ Khaled.
- Her DJing skills have helped her earn a residency at the exclusive Manhattan-based club, Provocateur.
- She grew up in the Southern Spanish city of Murcia.
- She started her DJ career in her teens while playing at the local fashion parties.
- The first ever music record she bought was at the age of 7. It was a Spice Girls cassette.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Sita Abellan / Instagram