|Sneha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1981|
Sneha is an Indian actress and model who is predominantly known for her appearance in the South Indian film industry. Since her debut in P. Anil’s Ingane Oru Nilapakshi (2000), she has starred in numerous films including hits like Aanandham (2001), Priyamaina Neeku (2001), Unnai Ninaithu (2002), and Radha Gopalam (2005). With time, Sneha has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Father – Rajaram Naidu
- Mother – Padmavathy Rajaram
- Siblings – Balaji Rajaram (Older Brother), Govind Rajaram (Older Brother), Sangeetha Rajaram (Older Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sneha has dated –
- Prasanna (2009-Present) – They got married in 2012 and have a son named, Vihaan (b. August 10, 2015). In August 2019, Sneha had announced her second pregnancy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Square face shape
- Petite physique
- Thick long hair
Sneha has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Prestige, Sunfeast, Max Media, Vencobb, Hearing Solutions, VIP Housing, UniverCell, Kc Jewellers, Chinnis Pickles, Saravana Stores, Horlicks, Roobini Oil, Aashirvaad, Idhayam Dots, Jos Aalukkas, Power Shampoos, Shree Devi Textiles, Preethi Mixi, GRB Udhayam Ghee, Papilon, Nisha Fairness Cream, Kellogg’s Chocos, and Tata Salt.
Sneha Favorite Things
- Actor – Vijay Sethupathi
Source – Nett4U
- She is the youngest of 4 siblings.
- Sneha’s parents relocated to Sharjah, United Arab Emirates shortly after she was born. Later, they moved back to India where they settled in Panruti, Cuddalore district, Tamil Nadu.
- After moving to India, Sneha’s parents ran a marriage hall called the “Sneha Mahal” that was situated on the Chennai-Kumbakonam Highway.
- In Tamil, her first name Sneha means “friendly girl.”
- She was announced as the face of Dabur Amla Nelli Hair Oil and Cavin Kare’s Chinni’s Pickle in 2010.
- Sneha’s husband Prasanna worked with UniverCell as their commercial creator.
- As a model, Sneha has walked the ramp for various shows including the “Chennai International Fashion Week” and the “Sydney Sladen Fashion Week.”
- She has worked with some of the biggest stars including Rajinikanth, Ajay Devgn, Mammootty, Nayanthara, Allu Arjun, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, and Nithya Menen.
- Sneha made her debut with the film Ingane Oru Nilapakshi (2000) which was directed by Anil – Babu.
- Prasanna and Sneha were cast alongside Emmy Award-winning American actor John Shea in Achchamundu! Achchamundu! in 2009.
- She hosted the reality show Melam Kottu Thali Kattu from 2013 to 2014 and also hosted the 2nd season of it too in 2014.
- Besides acting, Sneha has also been a well-perceived judge. She has judged various talent reality competitions such as Dance Jodi Dance (2016-2017), Dancing Khilladies (2017), and Zee Dance League (2017).
- Despite having already starred in 9 films, she got her breakthrough with Unnai Ninaithu in 2002. She was given the award for Filmfare Award for “Best Supporting Actress – Tamil.”
- In the past, she was chosen to star alongside Bollywood sensation Naseeruddin Shah and Ayesha Takia.
- As of February 2018, Sneha was training with the founder of Deepfit and Yummfit Sandeep Raj.
Featured Image By Sneha Prasanna / Instagram