|Jennifer Neala Page Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Year of Birth||1987|
Jennifer Neala Page is a British theatre, film, and television actress who started her career with dramatic stage plays, including roles in A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Daisy Pulls It Off, working primarily at London’s West End. She later moved away to the United States and shifted her focus towards film and television roles, getting a lot of recognition for her work as Winn Manchester in the 2012 film The Master. She has also appeared in single-episode cameo roles in popular TV shows such as Westworld (2016), Mike & Molly (2016), Better Call Saul (2018), and This Is Us (2018).
Jennifer Neala Page
Jennifer Neala Page was born in the year 1987.
Woodley, Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
After completing her schooling, Jennifer had attended the Rose Bruford Conservatory of Speech and Drama in London. She was also a member of Starmakers Theatre School in Reading, England.
After moving to the United States, she attended The Groundlings Theatre & School in Los Angeles, where she studied voice-over work, sketch comedy, and improvisation. Apart from her acting education, Jennifer has been trained in basic nursing and law.
She is represented by –
- Acclaim Talent Agency, Austin, Texas, United States
- Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates Inc., Los Angeles, California, United States
- Rectangle Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Trinity Talent Agency, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- The O’ Agency, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Aston Management, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Shoulder-length, wavy blonde hair
- Slightly stocky frame
- Curvaceous figure
- Charming smile
- Has a mole on her neck
- Freckled face
Jennifer has appeared as the “Ready Kev” girl in multiple advertisements for British mobile network operator EE Limited.
Jennifer Neala Page Favorite Things
- Film Directors – Paul Thomas Anderson, John Byford
- Theatre Director – Nadine Hanwell
- Role Model – Nelson Mandela
- Politicians – John F. Kennedy, Barack Obama
- Singer – Michael Jackson
- Novelists – Charlotte Brontë, Emily Brontë, Anne Brontë
- Fictional Characters – Harry Potter, James Bond
- Sports – Badminton, Canoeing, Cycling, Fencing
- Interests/Hobbies – Roller Skating, Rollerblading, Running, Swimming
- Adventure Sport – Sky Diving
Source – MattJhorn.com, Actors Access
Jennifer Neala Page Facts
- Acting had always been Jennifer’s passion as a young girl and she used to participate in all of her school’s plays. She also used to attend dance classes in the evenings to accentuate her acting performances.
- At the age of 18, she decided to start auditioning for drama schools and was selected for the Rose Bruford College, where she studied and worked for 3 years.
- Jennifer’s breakthrough movie, The Master (2012), was the first film to be shot entirely on a 70 mm film since the 1996 film Hamlet.
- For her work in playwright Neil Labute’s one-act play titled Bash, Jennifer won a Golden Production Award.
- In 2014, she made her directorial debut with a short film titled Taking the Lead. She also wrote the script for the film.
- She is also a talented voice actor who has lent her voice for audiobooks, commercials, storytelling, and radio; and can sing in Soprano, the highest singing voice.
- She is proficient in several accents including Southern British, London, Cockney, Irish, Northern British, Yorkshire, Liverpudlian, Eastern European, German, Polish, Russian, Slavic, Welsh, Australian, and Southern American.
Featured Image by thepaparazzigamer / YouTube