|Julie Mond Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Julie Mond is an American actress, producer, and comedienne who is known for having appeared in a number of films and shows such as Love’s Everlasting Courage, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Cold Case, Snake and Mongoose, Tell Me You Love Me, Love Begins, General Hospital, Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back, Autumn Wanderer, Grave Misconduct, etc.
Julie Mond’s date of birth is not known.
Julie Mond studied at Barnard College, a private women’s liberal arts college located in Manhattan, New York City, New York, at Columbia University. Also, while studying in college, she studied with acting teachers as well.
Actress, Comedienne, Producer
Julie Mond is represented by Resolution, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful smile
- Lean body
- Deep-set eyes
Julie Mond Facts
- She spent her childhood years on Long Island, New York before relocating to New York City, New York, United States. Later, she shifted to Los Angeles, California to pursue her dreams of becoming an actress.
- During her college years, Julie Mond worked in commercials as well as local theater.
- Some of her initial movie roles were playing Kate in Approaching Heaven, The Goth Chick in Ground Control, and Penelope in Something New.
- As a comedienne, she has been a part of a number of comedy sketches featured on the website, Funny or Die.
- She has also worked with the arts education non-profit organization, Young Storytellers, in Los Angeles.
- Julie Mond played the role of Nicole in the horror film, Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back (2008), which was directed by Shawn Papazian and starred Richard Tillman, Jessie Ward, and Graham Norris.
- In 2008, she portrayed the character of Angela Drown in the mystery thriller TV film, Grave Misconduct, whose lead cast comprised of Crystal Bernard, Vincent Spano, Roxanne Hart, Dorian Harewood, and Joanna Miles.
- She was cast as Nicole in the cable television drama series, Tell Me You Love Me, which starred actors Jane Alexander, Michelle Borth, Tim DeKay, Luke Kirby, Adam Scott, David Selby, Katharine Towne, Sonya Walger, and Ally Walker.
- She played the role of Lisa Niles in the daytime television medical drama series, General Hospital in 2009.
- In an episode titled Chase of the medical drama TV series, House, Julie Mond brought to life the character of Moira Parker. The popular show has won several awards and nominations such as Primetime Emmy Awards, BMI Film & TV Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Golden Reel Awards, Humanitas Prizes, People’s Choice Awards, etc.
- In the year 2017, she served as an associate producer for the short drama film, Runaway.
- Over the years, Julie Mond has appeared in a number of other movies and shows which include the likes of Missed Connections, Finding Neighbors, Trauma Team, Autumn Wanderer, Strawberry Summer, Hangman, The Living Worst, The Hammond Brothers, Cold Case, etc.
Featured Image by Mike Postalakis / Instagram