|Mahira Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1984|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Mahira Khan is a Pakistani actress and VJ who is best known for having been cast as Khirad Ehsan in Humsafar. Moreover, she has also appeared in a variety of roles in other shows and movies such as Ayesha Khan in Bol, Falak in Shehr-e-Zaat, Rukhsana “Shanno” in Sadqay Tumhare, Manizeh in Ho Mann Jahaan, Neeli in 7 Din Mohabbat In, Zeena in Parey Hut Love, Aasiya in Raees, Madaran in Manto, and Saba Shafiq in Bin Roye.
Mahira Hafeez Khan
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Mahira Khan studied at Foundation Public School and completed her O-Levels. Later, she got enrolled at Santa Monica College as well as attended the University of Southern California.
- Father – Hafeez Khan
- Sibling – Hassaan Khan (Younger Brother) (Journalist)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mahira Khan has dated –
- Ali Askari (2006-2015) – The duo met in Los Angeles in 2006 and got married the following year. They welcomed their son Azlan in 2009 but later divorced in 2015.
- Salim Karim
Race / Ethnicity
Mahira Khan is of Pathan descent.
- Charming smile
- Toned physique
Mahira Khan has served as an ambassador for several brands like Lux, QMobile, Gai Power Wash, Huawei, Sunsilk, Veet, and L’Oréal.
Mahira Khan Facts
- She was 17 years old when she shifted to California and then returned to Pakistan in the year 2008.
- Her father was born in Delhi during the British Raj and later migrated to Pakistan after the partition of India.
- Mahira Khan worked as a cashier at a Rite Aid store in Los Angeles during her time in the United States.
- She is hailed as one of Pakistan’s most popular and highest-paid actresses and was named the “Most Beautiful Woman in Pakistan” in 2012.
- She appeared as Rukhsana “Shano”, an 18 years old girl from the village of Bhopalwala who wishes to marry her childhood fiancé, in the 2014 biographical drama show, Sadqay Tumhare. For this role, she bagged the Lux Style Award for “Best TV Actress” and Hum Award for “Best Actress Popular”.
- In 2016, Mahira Khan won the 1st Femina Middle East Women Award for “Unstoppable Emerging Talent from Pakistan”.
- She played the role of Saba Shafiq in the 2016 romantic-drama television series, Bin Roye, and this role won her the Hum Award for “Best Actress Popular (Drama)”.
- Mahira Khan co-starred alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in the 2017 Indian Hindi-language action crime film titled Raees.
- She has also garnered a massive social media fan base with more than 6.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 3 million followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Mahira Khan / Instagram