|Eva Mendes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1974|
Eva Mendes is an American actress, model, director, writer, producer, and businesswoman who has appeared in movies like The Place Beyond the Pines, Urban Legends: Final Cut, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, The Wendell Baker Story, Hitch, We Own the Night, Ghost Rider, Stuck on You, The Other Guys, Girl in Progress, and Fast Five.
Eva de la Caridad Méndez
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Feliz, Los Angeles, United States
Eva attended Hoover High School in Glendale, California. After that, to study marketing, Mendes went to California State University, Northridge, but soon she discovered that Hollywood was her calling and decided to drop out of the university.
Actress, Singer, Model, Fashion Designer, Director, Writer, Producer
- Father – Juan Carlos Mendez
- Mother – Eva Perez Suarez
- Siblings – Janet Mendes (Sister), Carlo Mendez (Brother)
She is represented by –
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Mendes has dated –
- George Augusto Gargurevich (2002-2011) – Eva had a longtime relationship with Peruvian film/TV producer George Augusto Gargurevich, whom she started dating in December 2002. Though it is not known when the duo stopped dating each other, it is speculated that it was somewhere around 2011.
- Jason Sudeikis (2011) – Jason and Mendes were RUMORed to be an item around June 2011-July 2011 as they were spotted together on dates.
- Ryan Gosling (2011-Present) – Eva Mendes was spotted with Gosling at Disneyland during a weekend of Labor Day 2011. They were seen kissing and holding hands at the park. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Esmeralda Amada Gosling, on September 12, 2014, and on April 29, 2016, they were blessed with their 2nd daughter named Amada Lee Gosling.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cuban descent.
- Natural brunette hair
- Deep sultry voice
- A beauty mark on her left cheek
- Curvaceous figure
- Buxom figure
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Reebok EasyTone (2011), Cocio chocolate milk, Cartier jewelry, Pantene shampoo, Magnum ice-cream, Revlon make-up, Calvin-Klein (for perfume and underwear), Thierry Mugler perfume, Campari apéritif, Morgan clothes, and Peek & Cloppenburg clothes.
Best Known For
- Her role as Dr. Sheila Ramos Gamble in the 2010 buddy cop action comedy film, The Other Guys, for which she was nominated for an ALMA Award for “Favorite Movie Actress – Comedy/Musical” and a Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Actress – Comedy” in 2011
- Starring as Grace Gutierrez in the 2012 drama film, Girl in Progress, for which she received an Imagen Foundation Award nomination in the “Best Actress – Feature Film” category
As a Singer
Eva has recorded a version of the song The Windmills of Your Mind by French composer Michel Legrand in 2011. She also partnered with Cee Lo Green to record the song Pimps Don’t Cry in 2010.
In 1998, Mendes starred in the fifth installment of the low budget motion film Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror as Kir.
Eva Mendes Favorite Things
- TV Show – Downton Abbey (2010-)
- Book – The Fountainhead (By Ayn Rand)
- Holiday Destination – The Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Two Of Her Favorite Directors – David Lynch, Pedro Almodóvar
- Beauty Product – Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation
- Movies – Best in Show (2000), Legend (1985), Blow-Up (1966), The Shining (1980)
Eva Mendes Facts
- She always considered Cindy Crawford as her role model, while growing up.
- She was born to Cuban parents.
- She was raised Roman Catholic and had shown her desire to be a nun.
- She can speak Spanish fluently. Instead, English is her second language.
- In the 2003 film, Bruce Almighty, Mendes was originally cast. But, she was replaced by Catherine Bell due to Mendes’ busy schedule.
- Mendes is the creator of the home decor line, Vida.
- She is a pescatarian and also practices Transcendental Meditation.