|Sofía Jirau Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1996|
Sofía Jirau is a Puerto Rican fashion model who has worked for various well-known designers including Lisa Cappalli, Luis Antonio, Kelvin Giovannie, and Edzel Giovanni.
Sofía Isabel Jirau González
- Father – Frankie Jirau
- Mother – Mimi Gonzalez
- Siblings – Sofía has 2 younger siblings and 1 older sibling.
5 ft 0½ in or 153.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofía has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Sofía is of Puerto Rican descent.
- Thin upper lip
- Petite physical appearance
Sofía Jirau Favorite Things
- Food – Churrasco with chimichurri and french fries
- Singers – Luis Fonsi, Ricky Martin, Jennifer López
- Phrase – “I love it”
Source – Instagram
Sofía Jirau Facts
- She was born and brought up in Puerto Rico.
- Sofía was just 5 or 6 years old when she started modeling as a child.
- Jirau was diagnosed with down syndrome in the past. This made her the first model with the disease to be hired by Victoria’s Secret in 2022.
- It was her 23rd birthday when she got her first professional modeling assignment on March 26, 2019.
- In her free time, Jirau loves helping her mother out with cooking and cleaning at home. Other than that, she also enjoys going to workouts, movies, eating ice cream, and having cold coffee with extra frosting.
- One of the earliest posts that Jirau uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 28, 2019.
- In 2019, she launched her online store called Alavett which deals in clothing, accessories, and home products.
- Sofía debuted at the New York Fashion Week for Puerto Rican designer Marisa Santiago on February 10, 2020.
- She has appeared on the cover of several well-known magazines such as Vogue Mexico Revelist, People, Hola!, and Univision.
- Jirau was chosen to be the Ambassador of Experiences in the Puerto Rican company INprende.
- Sofía considers American actress, singer, and dancer Jennifer Lopez to be her fashion idol.
Featured Image By Sofía Jirau / Instagram