|Sofia Resing Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sofia Resing is a Brazilian swimsuit and fashion model who is best known for being featured in Sports Illustrated and GQ. She is represented by popular agencies like One Management, Premier Model Management, New Version Model Management, and has done modeling work for a variety of brands like Verdissima and Sephora. Sofia is also popular on several social media platforms such as Instagram, where she has more than 450k followers.
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
She lives in New York City.
However, she has to spend a lot of time in hotels all around the world because of her modeling commitments.
- Siblings – Ingrid Resing (Sister). She has a twin sister.
Sofia Resing is represented by
- New Version Model Management (Mother agency)
- One Management – New York
- MP Paris – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- MP MEGA – Miami
- Way Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Modellink – Stockholm
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has been reluctant to speak about her private life in her interviews. However, in her interview with Sports Illustrated, she has indicated that she would love to date an athlete.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Brazilian ancestry.
- Tall height
- Toned and lithe figure
- Angular jawline
35-24-37 in or 89-61-94 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Sofia Resing has done endorsement work for women’s underwear brand, Verdissima.
She has also been featured in print ads for Sephora and Zuhair Murad.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular emerging Brazilian models.
- Having posed for the popular magazine spreads such as Sports Illustrated and GQ.
When she is in New York City, she likes to head to the gym for functional training sessions in which the focus is on working muscles in such a way that it improves body’s efficiency and proficiency in daily tasks. It also focuses on working muscles in more natural patterns. She alternates functional training sessions with yoga sessions.
She alternates functional training sessions with yoga sessions.
In case, she is near the beach, she gets her workouts in the form of surfing. If the water is flat, she loves to paddleboard. In case there are waves, she prefers to bodyboard. She usually makes sure that she workouts once in the morning.
Also, she likes to start her day with a fresh green juice. She adds guarana powder, which is a Brazilian extract to her juice. It gives her additional energy boost. Also, when she is in Brazil, she likes to have acai bowls and tapioca in the mornings. She keeps her fridge stocked with fresh fruits, alkaline water, and kombucha too.
Sofia Resing Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Caudalie Eau de Beauté and Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel from Boscia
- Beauty Trick – Braiding damp hair, which gives hair natural waves upon drying
- Travel Destination – Costa Rica
- Memorable Runway Experience – Closing the Etam show in Paris while Snoop Dogg was performing
- Biggest Pet Peeve – Lying people
- Ideal Date – Going to the beach to surf or having a great meal outdoors and watch the sunset
- Guiltiest Pleasure – Dancing alone at her home
- Sport – Soccer
Source – The Fashion Spot, Maxim, GQ
Sofia Resing Facts
- She started her catwalk modeling career in 2013 by walking the ramp for fashion designers such as Tracy Reese and Sally LaPointe.
- Along with fellow model Barbara Palvin, she was included in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit’s 2016 Rookie Reveal.
- She is a passionate surfer and in her free time, she is often spotted hanging on the beach.
- If she hadn’t got into modeling, she would have loved to run her own business in her native Brazil. Plus, she loves to live on the beach.
- She was discovered after she participated in the modeling competition. Her sister was invited to the competition and her mother encouraged Sofia to go with her sister.
- She has done activism work for the environmental causes by participating in the #together4theamazon campaign, which was launched to save Amazon forests in her native Brazil.
Featured Image by Sofia Resing / Instagram