|Sophia Hadjipanteli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1996|
|Eye Color||Grayish Blue|
Sophia Hadjipanteli is a Greek Cypriot model who is best known for her unibrow look. She first gained popularity in the UK in 2017 and had first appeared in fashion shows during London’s Fashion Week in 2020. She has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Guess Jeans, Chanel, Fenty Beauty, Polaroid, and has been featured in magazines such as Vogue, Elle, New York Times, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vanity Fair.
Sophia Hadjipanteli went to the University of Maryland. She studied marketing at the university.
- Mother – Her mother has worked at Harrods in London.
- Siblings – She has an older brother, who has studied at Yale University.
She is signed with Premier Model Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophia has dated –
- Zac Apostolou – In 2019, it was reported that Sophia was dating London-based photographer, Zac Apostolou.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Greek Cypriot descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair to other colors such as ‘Blonde’.
- Strong unibrow
- Fuller Lips
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
As a budding social media model, she has used her strong presence to promote products and brands through her social media activity such as Desigual and others.
Best Known For
- Being the creator and lead proponent of the #UnibrowMovement campaign that aims to reset beauty standards in the fashion industry as well as society.
- Her resemblance to the iconic Mexican painter and artist Frida Kahlo.
Sophia Hadjipanteli Favorite Things
- Idol – George Michael
Source – Twitter
Sophia Hadjipanteli Facts
- She has been often criticized and bullied online for her unique eyebrow. However, instead of getting angry or disheartened, she tries to educate people in a neutral and respectful way.
- Her signature jet black unibrow color isn’t natural. She had seen a YouTube video in which someone had tinted their eyebrows. She gave it a try and after her brother told her that it suited her, she decided to go with it.
- She has a pet dog by the name of Pierre.
- She started her #UnibrowMovement campaign after some social media users told her that her unibrow wasn’t any kind of statement. It was a mere result of her poor personal care.
- She has an androgynous look.
Featured Image by Sophia Hadjipanteli / Instagram