Sophia Hadjipanteli went to the University of Maryland. She studied marketing at the university.
- Mother – Her mother has worked at the Harrods in London.
- Siblings – She has an older brother, who has studied at the Yale University.
She is signed with Premier Model Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Greek Cypriot descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair to other colors such as ‘Blonde’.
- Strong unibrow
- Fuller Lips
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
As a budding social media model, she has used her strong presence to promote products and brands through her social media activity such as Desigual and others.
Best Known For
- Being the creator and lead proponent of the #UnibrowMovement campaign that aims to reset beauty standards in the fashion industry as well as society.
- Her resemblance to the iconic Mexican painter and artist Frida Kahlo.
Sophia Hadjipanteli Favorite Things
- Idol – George Michael
Source – Twitter
Sophia Hadjipanteli Facts
- She has been often criticized and bullied online for her unique eyebrow. However, instead of getting angry or disheartened, she tries to educate people in a neutral and respectful way.
- Her signature jet black unibrow color isn’t natural. She had seen a YouTube video in which someone had tinted their eyebrows. She gave it a try and after her brother told her that it suited her, she decided to go with it.
- She has a pet dog by the name of Pierre.
- She started her #UnibrowMovement campaign after some social media users told her that her unibrow wasn’t any kind of statement. It was a mere result of her poor personal care.
- She has an androgynous look.
Featured Image by Sophia Hadjipanteli / Instagram