|Sophie Kasaei Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1989|
Sophie Kasaei is an English television personality and entrepreneur who is known for appearing on the MTV reality series Geordie Shore from 2011 to 2013 and again from 2016 to 2019. In addition to that, she has also been a part of other projects like Celebrity Coach Trip, Geordie OGs, Ex on the Beach, Get Thin or Die Tryin’, Lindsay Lohan‘s Beach Club, When Television Goes Horribly Wrong 2, When Reality TV Goes Horribly Wrong, Just Tattoo of Us, Geordie Shore: Big Birthday Battle, That’s What She Said, Celebs Go Dating, Geordie Shore: Their History, and Big Brother’s Bit on the Side.
Sophia Zarie Kasaei
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
Newcastle, England, United Kingdom
TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – Keivan Kasaei (Restaurant Owner)
- Siblings – She has 1 younger brother who is a DJ.
- Others – Marnie Simpson (Cousin) (Television Personality)
Sophie Kasaei has been managed by Unleashed PR Ltd., South Woodford, London, UK.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophie Kasaei has dated –
- Joel Corry (2011-2017) – Sophie and Joel dated for around 6 years. Joel is a DJ, producer, record label owner, and WBFF pro. Despite a lot of rumors and cheating allegations, the couple managed to stay together for a long time. But, in September 2017, Joel broke off with Sophie over the phone, saying that he was not ready to settle down yet. Sophie, having turned 28 years, wanted a more stable and settled life.
- Alexander MacPherson – She has been romantically involved with Alexander MacPherson.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Iranian and Italian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Naural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Fuller Lips
- High cheekbones
- Narrow jawline with a pointed chin
Sophie Kasaei was featured in the New! magazine’s “Keeping It Real campaign” in 2016.
Best Known For
Being a cast member of the MTV UK reality television show Geordie Shore which was shot in the city of Newcastle. The show is produced by Lime Productions and it was first aired on May 24, 2011.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first television show appearance on the popular British reality series Geordie Shore broadcasted on MTV.
Sophie Kasaei has taken criticism of being overweight very seriously. Sophie went on a serious weight loss training program and even attended a Boot Camp in Ibiza. As a result, she lost 37 pounds.
She lost the initial 10 pounds at the boot camp. She did 5 sessions at the boot camp and underwent an intense detox program. Her weight loss program consisted of 5 days of circuit training, long hikes, swims in the sea, and yoga on the beach.
While her diet consisted of low-calorie meals and frozen fruit, Sophie continued her workout routine religiously even after the boot camp and managed to lose 27 more pounds, bringing her BMI down to a normal weight range of 24.6 at 130 pounds.
Sophie Kasaei Facts
- Her parents are divorced.
- Her father owns Mambo Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar in St Hilda Street, South Shields.
- In 2013, Sophie was kicked off the Geordie Shore citing racism as the reason, which she strongly denied.
- She has released her own collections with Off The Rails Boutique and House of SHB.
- In 2020, she was cast in the reality show Celebrity Ex on the Beach.
- She started appearing on the dating reality series Celebs Go Dating in 2022.
Featured Image by Sophie Kasaei / Instagram