Sophia Zarie Kasaei
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
Newcastle, England, United Kingdom
Sophie Kasaei’s educational background is not known.
TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – Keivan Kasaei (Restaurant Owner)
- Siblings – She has 1 younger brother who is a DJ.
- Others – Marnie Simpson (Cousin)
Sophie Kasaei is managed by Unleashed PR Ltd., South Woodford, London, UK.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophie Kasaei has dated –
- Joel Corry (2012-2017) – Sophie and Joel dated for around 5 years. Joel is a DJ, producer, record label owner, and WBFF pro. They met through MTV where Joel was working as a production intern in 2012. Despite a lot of rumor and cheating allegations, the couple managed to stay together for a long time. But, in September 2017, Joel broke off with Sophie over the phone, saying that he was not ready to settle down yet. Sophie, having turned 28 years, wanted a more stable and settled life.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Iranian and Italian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Naural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Fuller Lips
- High cheekbones
- Narrow jawline with a pointed chin
Sophie Kasaei was featured in the New! magazine’s “Keeping It Real campaign” in 2016.
Best Known For
Being a cast member of the MTV UK reality television show Geordie Shore which was shot in the city of Newcastle. The show is produced by Lime Productions and was first broadcasted on May 24, 2011.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first television show appearance on the popular British reality series Geordie Shore broadcasted on MTV.
Sophie Kasaei has taken criticism on being overweight very seriously. Sophie went on a serious weight loss training program and even attended a Boot Camp in Ibiza. As a result, she lost 37 pounds.
She lost the initial 10 pounds at the boot camp. She did 5 sessions at the boot camp and underwent an intense detox program. Her weight loss program consisted of 5 days of circuit training, long hikes, swims in the sea and yoga on the beach.
While her diet consisted of low-calorie meals and frozen fruit, Sophie continued her work out routine religiously even after the boot camp and managed to lose 27 more pounds, bringing her BMI down to a normal weight range of 24.6 at 130 pounds.
Sophie Kasaei Facts
- Her parents are divorced.
- Her father owns Mambo Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar in St Hilda Street, South Shields.
- In 2013, Sophie was kicked off from the Geordie Shore citing racism as the reason, which she strongly denied.
- She has released her own collections with Off The Rails Boutique and House of SHB.
- Visit her official website @ szknutrition.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Sophie Kasaei / Instagram