|Soumitrisha Kundu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Soumitrisha Kundu is an Indian actress who is known for her contribution to the Bengali film and television industry. One of her most prominent works was as the titular character in the Bengali romedy series Mithai.
Barasat, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Bengali descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Vicks.
Soumitrisha Kundu Facts
- She was born and brought up in Barasat, West Bengal.
- Kundu made her debut TV show appearance as Jhilly in E Amar Gurudakshina in 2016. From there, she went on to be cast in several other TV series such as Jai Kali Kalkattawali, Gopal Bhar, Kone Bou, and Mithai.
- In 2021, Kundu was featured in a special appearance for Dadagiri Unlimited Season 9.
- Soumitrisha joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on August 24, 2021. The first post that she uploaded to her channel was titled mithai er rath tana !🙏🏻❤️.
- Some of her most-watched YouTube videos as of June 2022 were মিঠাই ভোজনরসিক জানেন? #mithai #soumitrisha and মিঠাই সোম এর নতুন রিল! #mithai #soumitrisha.
- In 2022, Soumitrisha was presented with the West Bengal Tele Academy Award for “Best Actress” for her work in Mithai.
Featured Image By Soumitrisha Kundu / Instagram