|Spencer Treat Clark Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1987|
Spencer Treat Clark is an American actor who gained prominence by his roles in the films like Arlington Road (1999), Double Jeopardy (1999), Gladiator (2000), and The Babysitters (2007). He is known to play Nick Jones in the film Superheroes (2007) and Timothy in the 2010 drama horror film Camp Hell. Clark has appeared in several TV shows like The Good Wife (2009) and The Closer (2011).
Spencer Treat Clark
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Spencer attended Hindley Elementary School and Middlesex Middle School. He went to Darien High for his freshman year. He joined The Taft School in Watertown, Connecticut before completing his graduation with a bachelor’s degree in political science and economics from Columbia University in New York City.
- Siblings – Eliza Clark (Sister) (Actress and Playwright)
Clark is represented by Don Buchwald & Associates N.Y.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Spencer Treat Clark has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Playing Borachio in the 2012 rom-com, drama film Much Ado About Nothing
- Enacting Nate Towne in the film Deep Dark Canyon (2012)
Clark made his theatrical film debut in the 1999 drama, mystery, and suspense film Arlington Road as Grant Faraday.
First TV Show
Spencer made his first TV show appearance in 1997 as Steven Frame on the drama-romance series Another World.
To stay fit and healthy, Spencer likes to play outdoor games.
Spencer Treat Clark Facts
- He loves to travel a lot.
- Clark likes to do photography and play outdoor sports during his free time.
- Spencer began his acting journey in 1995.
- He made his appearance in the final segment of the TV series Mad Men (2015) as Kelly.
- Clark has worked alongside Ethan Hawke and Ed Harris on the play Cymbeline, King of Britain.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Spencer Treat Clark / Instagram