|Kaitlin Bennett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1995|
Kaitlin Bennett is an American gun rights advocate, anti-abortion activist, digital content producer, and social media personality who shot to spotlight as she was seen open-carrying an AR-10 rifle at Kent State University after graduating in 2018. In addition to that, she has also amassed a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Ohio, United States
Kaitlin Bennett studied Biology at Kent State University, a public research university located in Kent, Ohio, and graduated in May 2018.
Activist, Social Media Personality, Digital Content Producer
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaitlin Bennett has dated –
- Justin Moldow – She is in a relationship with Justin Moldow and she revealed via an Instagram post in February 2019 that the duo has been engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
- Almond eyes
- Pouty lips
- Wavy hair
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Greater Half.
Kaitlin Bennett Facts
- She has been an outspoken activist who has raised her voice to legalize the carrying of guns by students on campus.
- Kaitlin Bennett has been nicknamed ‘Gun Girl’ by the media because of her work as a gun-rights activist.
- She has also served as the president of the Kent State chapter of Turning Point USA. However, she later resigned after a protest against campus safe spaces backfired in October 2017.
- Kaitlin Bennett promotes campus carry as a sign of self-defense.
- She has also been associated with InfoWars which is a far-right conspiracy theory and fake news website.
- The chapter, Liberty Hangout, was founded by her while studying at Kent State University.
- She has been featured in several editorials and publications such as Fox and Friends, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, and BBC, amongst others.
Featured Image by Kaitlin Bennett / Instagram