|Stefanie von Pfetten Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1973|
Stefanie von Pfetten is a Canadian actress who is best known for starring in several TV shows such as The Last Tycoon (2017), Cracked (2013), and Battlestar Galactica (2006). She is also noted for being cast in many movies such as Decoys (2004) and Numb (2015). She has done endorsement work for popular brands like Palmolive.
Stefanie Christina Baroness von Pfetten
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
She divides her time between Canada and Beachwood Canyon, Los Angeles, United States.
Stefanie studied at Crofton House School and Little Flower Academy in Vancouver. Later, she completed her studies in the subject of Art History in Munich, Bavaria.
- Father – Baron Hermann von Pfetten
- Mother – Heidrun Reel
- Siblings – Gabriela Marie-Elisabeth Baroness von Pfetten (Older Sister), Verena Alexandra Doraya Baroness von Pfetten (Younger Sister)
- Others – Joseph von Pfetten (Paternal Grandfather), Marie Elisabeth von Mallinckrodt (Paternal Grandmother)
Stefanie is represented by Play Management, Inc.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stefanie has dated –
- Derek Powell – She seems to be close to a guy named Derek Powell.
- According to sources, she is married to someone who shares practical nature just as hers. The couple together spends their time rescuing dogs whenever they get the chance.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry on her father’s side.
In 2004, she starred in an advertisement for Palmolive.
Best Known For
- Starring in several films such as Decoys (2004) and Numb (2015)
- Being cast in many hit TV shows like The Last Tycoon (2017), Cracked (2013), and Battlestar Galactica (2006)
Stefanie made her feature film debut as Odette in Little Boy Blues in 1999.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Julia in Welcome to Paradox in 1998.
Stefanie goes to a fitness center called LEKFIT and trains under the guidance of celebrity trainer Lauren Kleban. At the gym, she performs several cardio based exercises on a trampoline.
Stefanie von Pfetten Facts
- She was born and raised in Canada, but later, moved to Vienna, Austria and then to Bavaria, Germany. However, she shifted base to Los Angeles in the later years to build a career in acting.
- Her father was married thrice. She is his third wife’s child.
- She is fond of dogs and helps in rescuing them and giving them a home and food. Stefanie and her husband had rescued and fostered a total of 26 dogs by June 2012.
- American actress Jessica Lange and Cate Blanchett are the people that she looks up to for inspiration.
- Stefanie was in high school when she set foot on stage for a production called Grease.
- She loves being around children and whiling her time in the ocean.
- Stefanie is a descendant of Painter Diego Rodríguez de Silva y Velázquez, Ferdinand V the Catholic, King Consort of Castile.
- After completing her studies in Art History, she went to work with a multinational art company called Sotheby.
Featured Image by Stefanie von Pfetten / Instagram