|Stephanie Poetri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Stephanie Poetri is an Indonesian singer, songwriter, and record producer who has released an EP titled AM:PM (March 2021) in addition to several other singles. In 2019, she had won the ‘Best New Asian Artist – Indonesia’ award at the Mnet Asian Music Awards. In 2020, she had been nominated in the category of ‘Social Star’ at the iHeartRadio Music Awards. In October 2020, she had started streaming gaming and music-based content on Twitch.
Stephanie Poetri Dougharty
Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Stephanie had attended the Global Jaya School, an international school located on the outskirts of Jakarta.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Andrew Hollis Dougharty (Teacher)
- Mother – Titi Dwi Jayati aka Titi DJ (Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality)
- Others – Neil Adrien Dougharty (Paternal Grandfather), Peggy Joyce Hollis (Paternal Grandmother), John Sutanto (Maternal Grandfather), Yeni Veronica Simanjuntak (Maternal Grandmother), Noviar Rachmansyah (Ex-Step-Father), Salma Mucthar Depp (Older Half-Sister), Salwa Mucthar Depp (Older Half-Sister), Daffa Mucthar Depp (Older Half-Brother)
- 12 Tone Music
- Infinite Thrills
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Indonesian Chinese-Batak-Manado descent on her mother’s side; and English, French, German, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, Swiss-German, and distant Dutch, Patawomeck Native American, Welsh, and Belgian (Walloon) descent on her father’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair light brown or blonde.
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, long, straight, dense hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Stephanie Poetri Facts
- Born to Indonesian pop icon Titi DJ, Stephanie’s career in the music industry had begun in 2015 when she had co-performed a cover of a song titled Bimbang for the Indonesian teen drama film Ada Apa Dengan Cinta?
- Her breakthrough came in June 2019 with the release of a single titled I Love You 3000. The inspiration behind the song had come from an Instagram Q&A with her followers which had coincided with the release of the blockbuster superhero film Avengers: Endgame which had included a poignant use of the phrase I Love You 3000.
- The song had become a rage on the internet and had amassed more than 425 million streams, topping Spotify’s ‘Global Viral 50’ list for more than 4 weeks. A remix of the song, titled I Love You 3000 II, was released on the record label 88rising‘s Head in the Clouds II album, hitting the Billboard social charts in China. She had then collaborated with the artists involved in the production of the remix to create a music video for the song. The video had gone on to garner more than 12 million views on YouTube.
- In November 2020, she had moved to Los Angeles to explore new possibilities in her music career. However, a few months later, after the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, she had decided to return to Jakarta to be with her family.
- In February 2020, she had released 2 new singles, titled Do You Love Me and Touch. The music videos for these songs had accumulated a combined view count of more than 10 million on YouTube.
Featured Image by Stephanie Poetri / Instagram