|Sue Ramirez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sue Ramirez is a Filipino actor, model, and singer who has been cast in a variety of films like Just The Way You Are, Aswang, A Second Chance, Meant to Beh: Ika-something na Utos, The Debutantes, Ang Babaeng Allergic sa WiFi, Sunshine Family, Princess Dayareese, and Cuddle Weather. Additionally, Sue has also worked in shows such as Mula Sa Puso, Angelito: Batang Ama, Oka2kat, Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto, The Broken Marriage Vow, Maalaala Mo Kaya, Annaliza, Ipaglaban Mo!, Nasaan Ka Nang Kailangan Kita, Dream Dad, Oh My Dad!, Pangako Sa ‘Yo, Wansapanataym Presents: Remote ni Eric, All of Me, Dolce Amore, My Dear Heart, Hanggang Saan, La Luna Sangre, and A Soldier’s Heart.
Sue Anna Garina Dodd
Sue Ramirez studied at Sacred Heart School in Parañaque.
Actor, Model, Singer
- Father – James Peter Dodd (Retired Senior Officer of the US State Department) (Died in 2013)
- Mother – Concepcion Garina
- Siblings – Sue has 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters.
Sue Ramirez has been represented by –
- Star Magic
- TV5 Network (2020-2021)
- Brightlight Productions (2020-2021)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sue Ramirez has dated –
- Ronnie Alonte (2016) – She was romantically involved with actor, singer, and dancer Ronnie Alonte in the year 2016.
- Joao Constancia (2017-2019) – In 2017, Sue Ramirez started going out with actor, singer, and dancer Joao Constancia but the relationship eventually ended in 2019.
- Javi Benitez (2020-Present) – Sue began dating actor and politician Javi Benitez in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Sue Ramirez is of American descent on her father’s side and has Filipino roots on her mother’s side.
She has frequently dyed her hair.
- Pierced ears
- Often sports forehead bangs
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Nutriboost Philippines, Head & Shoulders Philippines, GSM BLUE, THE SLIM FIRM, HERSHEY’S Philippines, and POPEYES PH.
Sue Ramirez Facts
- She is the youngest of 5 siblings.
- In 2011, Sue Ramirez made her first theatrical film appearance as Young Stella in the action horror thriller film Aswang.
- She was cast as Driana Sison in the 2015 teen romantic comedy-drama film Just the Way You Are, starring Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano. This role got Sue nominated at the 32nd PMPC Star Awards for Movies in the “New Movie Actress of the Year” category.
- Alongside Miles Ocampo, Michelle Vito, Jane De Leon, and Chanel Morales, Sue Ramirez co-starred as Kate in the 2017 supernatural horror film The Debutantes.
- She brought to life the character of Adela Johnson in the 2019 romantic drama film Cuddle Weather and this role won her the award for “Best Actress in Comedy or Musical” at the 7th Urduja Heritage Film Awards.
- In 2020, she appeared as Lourdes “Lourd” Bacalso in the military action drama television series A Soldier’s Heart. Sue’s co-stars for the project included Gerald Anderson, Carlo Aquino, Vin Abrenica, Elmo Magalona, Jerome Ponce, Yves Flores, Nash Aguas, and Sid Lucero.
- Sue Ramirez played Mhaddelyn Grace “Lenlen” Balderama (Matthew’s middle child from Negros) in the sitcom Oh My Dad! from 2020 to 2021.
- In 2022, she was cast as Alexis “Lexy” Lucero (Fred and Nathalia’s daughter) in the psychological thriller romantic drama television series The Broken Marriage Vow. The show is based on the British drama series Doctor Foster.
Featured Image by Sue Ramirez / Instagram