|Suho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Suho is a South Korean singer and actor known for being a member of the popular boyband, Exo. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Kolon Sport, Nature Republic, Skechers, and Samsung. Suho has released songs like My Hero and Do You Have A Moment. He has also appeared in popular TV shows and films like One Way Trip and The Universe’s Star.
Seoul, South Korea
Suho went to the Whimoon High School. In 2009, he got enrolled at the Korea National University of Arts. However, he dropped out of the university in 2011.
He later decided to continue his studies at the Kyung Hee Cyber University, where he took classes for the Culture and Arts Department of Business Administration. In 2016, he enrolled at Inha University Graduate School for a master’s degree in Culture Management.
- Father – Kim Yong-ha (Professor at Soonchunhyang University)
- Mother – Choi Tae-ryeon
- Siblings – Kim Dong-kyu (Older Brother)
Suho is represented by SM Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’ or ‘dark brown’.
- Elongated chin
- Good looks
As a member of EXO, Suho has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Kolon Sport
- Nature Republic
- IVY Club
- MCM Worldwide
- Lotte World
- Lotte Duty-Free
- Kangshifu Ice Tea
- Hats On
- Goobne Chicken
Best Known For
- Being a member of the popular Korean Chinese boy band, Exo. The band has sold more than 50 million units all over the world and is recognized as one of the most popular boy bands all over the world.
- Being cast in the lead role in the Korean movie, One Way Trip
- Having played the lead role in the Korean drama TV series, The Universe’s Star
In June 2013, his music group released their first studio album, XOXO. The album sold more than 1 million copies in South Korea.
In 2014, he released his first single Beautiful as a lead solo artist. The song achieved mild commercial success with more than 18k downloads in South Korea.
In March 2020, he released his debut EP titled Self-Portrait. It debuted at No. 1 on the Gaon Album Chart.
In 2007, he made his theatrical film debut in the high school comedy movie, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys.
First TV Show
In 2012, Suho made his first TV show appearance on the drama series, To the Beautiful You.
Suho is very particular about his workout regime. He usually works out every other day in the gym. He is also very watchful of what he is eating. Suho has cut down on his carbohydrates intake and apart from a bowl of rice, he hardly eats anything. He tries to eat as much protein as possible. He also focuses on eating a lot of salads.
- While studying in the elementary school, he served as the class president. He was also the vice-chairman of the school’s student body.
- He was discovered on the streets by the casting manager of SM Entertainment.
- At the age of 16, he joined SM Entertainment‘s casting system in 2006. However, in his early years with the influential record label, he didn’t have much work as they tried to hone his stage skills.
- In February 2012, he was announced as the 10th member of the popular boy band, Exo.
- In February 2014, Suho started serving as a regular host for SBS’ weekly music show Inkigayo.
- In March 2018, he teamed up with Jang Jae-in for the songs Dinner and Do you have a moment.
- In May 2020, Suho enlisted in the military as a public service officer. He was discharged in February 2022.
- In April 2022, he released his 2nd mini album titled Grey Suit. The album debuted at No. 2 on the iTunes album chart.
- In October 2022, he teamed up with Mew Suppasit for a new single titled Turn Off The Alarm.
- He doesn’t have any social media accounts.
Featured Image by SHAQ Photo / Tistory / CC BY-4.0