|Sunny Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sunny Singh is an Indian actor and model. He is best known for his roles as Siddharth “Chauka” Gandotra in the movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 (2015), which was his 1st commercial success. In 2018, he starred in the comedy film Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety as Titu Sharma which was his highest-grossing release.
Sunny Singh Nijjar
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He attended St. Columbus School in New Delhi, Delhi, India. Sunny graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Mumbai in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Father – Jai Singh Nijjar (Stuntman, Action Director, Actor)
- Siblings – Jo Nijjar (Sister), Meher “Honey” Nijjar (Sister)
Sunny Singh is represented by IFI Techsolutions Pvt. Ltd. (Manager) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sunny Singh has dated –
- Sonnalli Seygall – Rumor
- Kamiya Beliwal (2017-Present) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Punjabi descent.
- Short height
- Rugged, masculine looks
Sunny Singh Favorite Things
- Actors – Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Salman Khan, Joaquin Phoenix, Sylvester Stallone
- Actress – Marilyn Monroe
- Boxer – Muhammad Ali
- Band – Backstreet Boys
- Character He Portrayed – Chauka in Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 (2015)
- Quote – “Every day people straighten up the hair, why not the heart?” – Che Guevara
- Motto – “Pray as if it’s up to God, work as if it’s up to you.”
Sunny Singh Facts
- His dad took him to audition when he was 4 or 5 years old. Despite him being a well-known action director, Sunny never received special treatment. Sunny distinctly remembers when he was the 101st auditionee in a long line of aspiring child actors.
- Actor Ajay Devgn was his inspiration to start acting.
- Salman Khan, another one of his favorite actors, inspired him to start acting as well. In 1991, as a child, he visited the Kurbaan movie set and Salman fondly called him “beta.” Sunny later wore the same boots Salman wore in the movie Saajan (1991).
- As a kid, he pretended to be a WWE wrestler and danced to Bollywood songs.
- His mom is very protective of him and always asks him where he’s going and when he’ll be back. She also has a habit of sending him wise quotes every day.
- He made his film debut with a cameo appearance in Madhur Bhandarkar-directed Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji (2011) as Akash Kanwar. Despite having well-known actors such as Ajay Devgn, Omi Vaidya, Emraan Hashmi, Shazahn Padamsee, and Tisca Chopra, it performed poorly at the box office.
- His 1st commercial success came with the 2015 movie, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2. It has amassed a worldwide box office total of around $13 million.
- Sunny is always mistaken for a fellow actor Sunny Singh whose last name is Paathshala.
- He is a big fan of driving heavy motorcycles.
- His dad keeps asking him whether his next movie is an action movie and whether they could work together.
- Sunny is an avid gym-goer.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been in the army.
- He is fascinated with optical illusions.
- Sunny is romantic and likes to plan surprises for his significant other.
- He is a very light-hearted person and can laugh at anything.
- Sunny would pick his mother over his girlfriend.
- His dream role is of Rahul Mehra, played by Shahrukh Khan in the movie Darr (1993).
- Sunny would describe himself in 3 words as pure, charming, and honest.
- He appeared in the music video for the 2020 song Holi Mein Rangeele performed by Mika Singh, Pallavi Ishpuniyani, and Abhinav Shekhar.
Featured Image by Sunny Singh / Instagram