|Suraj Nambiar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Suraj Nambiar is an Indian business executive and entrepreneur who founded Ultimate Gurus, a Bengaluru-based provider of e-learning solutions, in September 2021. He has also served as the CEO of the company.
Bengaluru, Bayaluseemé, Karnataka, India
He splits his time between Bengaluru, Bayaluseemé, Karnataka, India, and Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Suraj had attended the Jain International Residential School, a boarding school in his hometown of Bengaluru. After his high school graduation in 2008, he joined the R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE), an autonomous private technical co-educational college in Bengaluru. He had graduated from there in 2012 with a B. E. (Bachelor of Engineering) degree in civil engineering.
In 2013, he participated in an intensive summer program on managerial accounting and microeconomics at the London School of Economics and Political Science, a public research university in London. The following year, he had joined Stanford University, a private research university in Stanford, California, to study investment science and international management.
Business Executive, Entrepreneur
- Father – Raja Nambiar (Owner of a Construction Business)
- Mother – Renuka Nambiar (Professional Singer)
- Siblings – Neeraj Nambiar (Younger Brother) (Entrepreneur, Co-founder of Voorpret, an Events Planning Agency)
- Others – Anil Roy (Father-in-Law) (Former Office Superintendent of the District council of Cooch Behar, a City and Municipality in the Indian state of West Bengal), Mukti Roy (Mother-in-Law) (Theatre Artist), Mukhar Roy (Brother-in-Law), Shekhar Chandra Roy (Grandfather-in-Law) (Theatre Artist), Vidyut Roysarkar (Cousin-in-Law)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Suraj has dated –
- Mouni Roy (2019-Present) – Suraj started dating Indian actress, singer, dancer, reality TV personality, and former model Mouni Roy in 2019. The couple got married on January 27, 2022, at a destination wedding in the Indian state of Goa, following both Malayali and Bengali traditions and rituals.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, quiff hairstyle
- Affable smile
- Sports a thick beard
Suraj Nambiar Facts
- While Suraj was studying at the Jain International Residential School, he had participated in a national-level basketball competition as the captain of the school team. He was also a member of the basketball team at the R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE).
- Soon after graduating from the latter institution, between June 2012 and September 2012, he had worked as an intern with Ashoka India, the Indian chapter of Ashoka, n international citizen-sector organization based in Arlington, Virginia, United States.
- Between December 2012 and February 2015, he worked in the engineering & business development department at the Bengaluru office of Invicus India, a company working in the civil engineering sector.
- In August 2015, he joined the Dubai office of JLL, a Chicago-based professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management, as an assistant analyst (projects and development services). He was promoted to the post of a financial analyst in January 2016, a senior financial analyst in July 2017, manager in February 2019, and associate in March 2019.
- His last designation in the company was ‘Director, Head of Capital Markets UAE’. He had been promoted to the position in October 2020 but had quit the company in September 2021 to focus on entrepreneurial ventures.
- His hobbies/interests include traveling, reading, skydiving, trekking, driving motorbikes, and swimming.
Featured Image by Suraj Nambiar / Instagram