|Suran Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Suran is a South Korean singer, songwriter and record producer who rose to fame as a solo artist with hits like I Feel (2014) and Calling In Love (2015). She gained further popularity after releasing a digital single titled Wine on April 24, 2017, in a collaborative production including BTS’ Suga, and Slow Rabbit where the rapper Changmo who also co-produced, was featured. The song reached the number 2 position on the Gaon Digital Chart and has sold more than 500,000 digital downloads. She has won several honors such as the Melon Music Awards in 2017 for “Best R&B/Soul” and the Golden Disc Awards in 2018 for “Best R&B/Soul”.
Elena, Baily Shoo, Suran
Busan, South Korea
She graduated from college with computer science as her subject.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
R&B, K-Pop, Hip-Hop
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Suga (2018) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of South Korean descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
Suran Favorite Things
- She began singing in her early 20s.
- Suran debuted as part of the duo Lodia on July 9, 2014, with the release of the number I Got A Feeling.
- Her 1st single as a solo artist was I Feel that got released on December 17th, 2014.
- She has sung a number of drama and movie soundtracks including the ones for the TV shows Jealousy Incarnate (2016) and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017).
- In 2017, she took part in the variety-music show King of Mask Singer on MBC as a contestant named “Skip to the End, Hello.”
- Suran has made several successful collaborations with many artists including Dean, Block B‘s Zico, and BTS‘s Suga.
- She was selected to be a singing coach on the survival reality show on JTBC called Mix Nine in the past.
- In April 2019, in the show named Video Star, Suran disclosed that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015 and had to undergo a mastectomy.
Featured Image by Suran / Instagram