|Taaooma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Taaooma is a Nigerian comedian, content creator, cinematographer, and social media influencer who is well-recognized for acting in multiple roles in her comedy skits that she uploads to her Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube platforms.
Greene Apaokagi Maryam
Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria
In 2015, Taaooma enrolled at the Kwara State University, Malete from where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism and Travel Services Management in 2019.
Social Media Influencer, Comedian, Content Creator, Cinematographer
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taaooma has dated –
- Abdulaziz Oladimeji (2020-Present) – Taaooma got engaged to a man named Abdulaziz Oladimeji (aka. Abula) in Namibia in October 2020. Later, they tied the knot on January 24, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Snub nose
- Wide smile
- During her younger years, Taaooma resided in Namibia.
- It was her fiancé who taught her to edit videos.
- She joined the YouTube community with her channel titled TAAOOMA’S CABIN on August 20, 2014. However, the earliest post that she uploaded to it was on May 27, 2016. It was titled African mother Taaooma.
- Taaooma was chosen to be the face of Media Room Hub’s July 2019 Issue.
- As of April 2022, Taaooma had more than 32.1 million likes and close to 2.9 million followers on her TikTok account titled taaooma.
- Some of her comedic content exposes African mothers with their unique manner of disciplining their children with a slap.
- As of April 2022, some of the most-watched videos on her channel were COURT !!! // TAAOOMA FT LASISI ELENU & MC LIVELY, CHRISTMAS COMEDY COMPILATION // TAAOOMA, TAAOOMA X TWYSE – The Family Reunion, TAAOOMA – WHAT DID DADDY DO SO WRONG ?😩😩, I SAID YES !! // TAAOOMA, and A TRIP TO CANADA 😅.
- Taaooma was listed on The Guardian Nigeria‘s “100 Most Inspiring Women in the country” in 2020. On the other hand, she was also part of The Future Awards Africa: Class of 2020.
Featured Image By Greene Apaokagi Maryam / Instagram