|Taína Marie Meléndez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Year of Birth||1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse||Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado|
Taína Marie Meléndez is a Puerto Rican businesswoman and socialite, better known as the wife of Latin singing superstar Ozuna. She is often seen at the Latin entertainment industry’s galas, annual events, and award shows, and has stood like a rock by the side of her singer husband, despite the numerous controversies in his career.
Taína Marie Meléndez
Taína Marie Meléndez was born in the year 1994.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Taína has completed her education from local institutions in her hometown of San Juan, Puerto Rico. She attended the Dr. Rafael Lopez Landron School and had enrolled at Institute Technologico de Puerto Rico.
- Others – Yomary Rosado Marrero (Mother-in-Law), Jose Ginés Rosado (Brother-in-Law), Yoidaliz Sarduy Rosado (Sister-in-Law), Felix Rosado (Uncle-in-Law), Eneida Rosado (Grandmother-in-Law)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taína has dated –
- Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado – Taína started dating fellow San Juan native Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado well before he became a Latin pop singing sensation. The couple is married and they have 2 children together – a daughter named Sofia Ozuna Melendez (b. 2014) and a son named Jacob Andrés Ozuna Melendez (b. 2016)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
She is of African-American and Puerto Rican descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde or red.
- Petite and curvy figure
- Charming smile
- Has a tattoo on her right wrist
- Has a mole on her neck
Taína Marie Meléndez Facts
- Taína’s singing superstar husband Ozuna often acknowledges the role that her support has played in his career. In a 2017 Facebook post, he shared a picture of the couple and revealed that she accepted him when he was a nobody and hardly had any money to sustain a young couple’s daily life.
- Her inspiration also reflects in Ozuna’s musical work. He avoids any profanity or rude words in the lyrics of his songs as a tribute to Taína. His musical language has mellowed down further after the birth of the couple’s daughter. He often mentions in his interviews that he does not want his wife and daughter to hear any bad words from him.
- Taína again stood in staunch support of her husband in early 2019 when he was in the midst of an extortion scandal and the mysterious death of Trap star Kevin Fret. Ozuna had claimed that although he was being blackmailed by Kevin, he had nothing to do with his murder.
- The FBI eventually gave a clean chit to Ozuna and he acknowledged the immense support system provided by Taína throughout the harrowing time that he and his family had undergone during the investigation of the case.
- Taína and Ozuna run a non-profit charitable organization named Odisea Children that advocates equal opportunities for children across the world, irrespective of creed, race, gender, and economic status.
Featured Image by Frances Nieves / Instagram