|Taylor Hickson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1997|
Taylor Hickson is a Canadian actress, singer, and songwriter who garnered attention with her portrayal of Meghan Orlovsky in Deadpool (2016). However, her big break came with her appearance in the lead role of Motherland: Fort Salem as Raelle Collar.
Taylor Delaney Hickson
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
She divides her time between Vancouver and Los Angeles.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Russell Hickson
- Mother – Shannon Hickson
- Siblings – Tianna Hickson (Younger Sister), TysonHickson (Younger Brother), Tiernan Hickson (Younger Sister)
Taylor is represented by KC Talent and Trademark Talent.
Guitar, Vocals, Piano
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor has dated –
- David Nadeau (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- She has a scar on the left side of her face.
Taylor Hickson Facts
- She was brought up in Kelowna, British Columbia alongside her 3 younger siblings.
- Taylor had once admitted to having trouble with her self-esteem growing up.
- As a child, Taylor was a huge admirer of the work of director Tim Burton and novelist Nicholas Sparks.
- Hickson had started to take an interest in singing at an early age. By the time she was 12, she had already started performing in talent shows across British Columbia alongside her father.
- She completed high school a whole year earlier in 2014, in order to pursue her passion for music.
- It was a relative of hers who convinced her to attend an audition for an acting agency that belonged to one of her aunt’s friends. She was 16 years old at the time and was signed on to their roster that very same day.
- Taylor had started an eponymous YouTube channel on January 3, 2011, to which she would upload music cover videos.
- One of the earliest posts that she uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 15, 2015.
- She made her debut feature film appearance in Blackway in 2015.
- In 2016, Taylor was cast in a minor role alongside the likes of actor Ryan Reynolds and Morena Baccarin in Deadpool.
- Taylor succumbed to a horrible accident on the set of Ghostland after she was told by director Pascal Laugier to hit her fists against a glass panel and that it was safe to do so. However, in a turn of events, the glass shattered and Taylor lost her balance, falling on the shards of glass that led to her cutting the left side of her face. According to reports, Hickson had to get 70 stitches in total and was left a permanent scar. She then underwent laser and silicone treatments to further subdue the appearance of the scar. Ironically, the poster art of the film also shows a young woman in a broken and slashed image.
Featured Image By Taylor Hickson / Instagram