|Taylor Olympios Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Taylor Olympios is an American social media personality, content creator, and TikTok star who is known for being the younger sister of reality star Corinne Olympios.
Manhattan, New York, United States
Reality Star, Content Creator, Social Media Personality
- Father – James Olympios (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Peri Olympios
- Siblings – Corinne Olympios (Older Sister) (Reality Star, Content Creator, Model)
5 ft 0½ in or 153.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Raised eyebrows
Through her social media, Taylor has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Alixandra Blue, Aura Sugar Co., I AM GIA, Urban Outfitters, Fendi, Edikted, VIP3R, VibeSzn, and Lounge Underwear.
Taylor Olympios Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States.
- Her father James is the owner of the multi-million dollar flooring supply company, Armor Garage.
- Taylor once stated in a picture of hers that she was like a clone of her older sister Corinne.
- The earliest post that Taylor uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 19, 2017. It was a video of her and her sister at the Las Vegas Strip.
- She and her sister Corinne joined the YouTube community with their channel titled Corinne & Taylor Olympios on June 25, 2019. One of the earliest posts that Taylor uploaded to her channel was on June 26. It was titled SISTERS SPILL THE TEA | we’re launched!.
- Taylor’s sister Corinne was duped by actor and comedian Sacha Baron Cohen.
Featured Image By Taylor B Olympios / Instagram