|Taylor Schilling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1984|
Taylor Schilling is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Piper Chapman in Orange Is the New Black, Nurse Veronica Flanagan Callahan in Mercy, Dr. Abigail Janssen in The Titan, and Beth Green in The Lucky One. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Dark Matter, Atlas Shrugged: Part I, Argo, Take Me, The Prodigy, Drunk History, Pam & Tommy, Monsterland, The Bite, The Public, and many more. For her acting skills, she has been honored with several awards such as the Satellite Award, Webby Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award.
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
In 2002, she graduated from Wayland High School. Overall, she went to 4 different high schools. Subsequently, she enrolled herself into Fordham University in New York City and completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in 2006.
Finally, she attended New York University but dropped out after the second year to focus on her acting career.
- Father – Robert J. “Bob” Schilling (Former Prosecutor)
- Mother – Patricia “Tish” Miller (MIT Administrator)
- Siblings – Sam Schilling (Younger Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Taylor Schilling dated –
- Carrie Brownstein (2015) – Taylor started dating actress and musician, Carrie Brownstein in March 2015. Taylor and Carrie’s dating news first hit the internet in March 2015, when she was found getting cozy with Carrie in Portland. They split later in the same year.
Race / Ethnicity
She may be Bisexual or Homosexual (Lesbian).
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a paint commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Piper Chapman in Netflix’s comedy-drama series Orange Is the New Black since 2013.
She is also known for playing Dagny Taggart in Atlas Shrugged: Part I (2011) and Beth Green in The Lucky One (2012).
She debuted with the 2007 independent film Dark Matter where she had a supporting role as Jackie.
First TV Show
From 2009 to 2010, Taylor played the role as Nurse Veronica Flanagan Callahan in NBC’s medical drama series Mercy. She appeared in a total of 22 episodes.
She likes to do yoga, dancing, and Pilates. Taylor likes to do run outdoors and also hits the gym regularly. If Taylor has little time to work out, she just goes outdoors as she feels good in the fresh air.
Her go-to snacks include almonds, Greek yogurt, and fruit.
Taylor Schilling Favorite Things
- Romantic Films – Casablanca (1942), When Harry Met Sally (1989), Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
- Body Part – Hands
- Escapade – Maine, U.S.
- Meal – French toast and bacon
- Movie (While Growing Up) – Baby Boom (1987)
Source – Self.com, HuffingtonPost.com, Us Magazine
Taylor Schilling Facts
- She is a big fan of the Boston Red Sox baseball team.
- Her parents divorced when she was a child and so Taylor used to switch her time between both of her parents.
- Taylor was born in Boston but raised in West Roxbury, Massachusetts.
- She started acting at a young age.
- As a child, her favorite TV series was NBC’s medical drama series “ER”.
- While in middle school, she appeared in the stage production of the musical “Fiddler on the Roof”.
- While starting her acting career, she supported herself by working as a nanny in Manhattan.
- In 2014, she was nominated for “Golden Globe Award for Best Actress” for appearing in the TV series “Orange Is the New Black”.
- When Taylor was in 3rd grade, she changed her name to “Tally” for 6 months.
- She likes painting and drawing. She sometimes wishes to go to art school.
- Taylor starts and ends her day with meditation.
- She always carries lip balm with her at all times.
- Taylor has a female dog named Tank.
- She is not a great driver.
- She has taken singing lessons in the past.
- In the ’70s, her mother co-founded a non-profit art gallery in Chicago. She is also a painter.
- She has a habit of purchasing books. According to Taylor, she has more books than she can read.
- She has also worked as a hostess in her life but only for a day because she was fired from her job due to her poor choice of wardrobe.
- While in middle school, she also used to babysit monkeys.
- Taylor aspires to study Ayurvedic medicine in India.
- Taylor’s grandmother was a sculptor.
- She played her first-ever role while in middle school. She played the role of Tzeitel in the cafeteria production of Fiddler on the Roof.
- Taylor also has NYU’s Graduate Acting program fellowship.
- Once during the audition for an ad/commercial, she kissed a mannequin. But, she didn’t get the role in the ad.
- Taylor’s first concert which she attended was Bob Dylan. She went there with her dad.
- Before changing her breakfast meal, she ate oatmeal for breakfast for 5 long years.
- At the age of 7, she started wearing prescription glasses.
- Diane Keaton is her idol.
She’s gay!!not heterosexual.
She is not straight. Maybe she is bisexual or homosexual, because she has a girlfriend right now
she’s lesbian,not bisexual.why bisexual?!
she’e in real life is lesbian.stop.is simple.
I’m not saying she is or isn’t something. But why the heck cant she be lesbian? Welcome to 2018, where people still cant except lesbians.