Boston, Massachusetts, USA
In 2002, she graduated from Wayland High School. Subsequently, she enrolled herself into Fordham University in New York City and completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in 2006.
Finally, she attended New York University but dropped out after the second year to focus on her acting career.
- Father – Robert J. “Bob” Schilling (Former prosecutor)
- Mother – Patricia “Tish” Miller (MIT administrator)
- Siblings – Sam Schilling (Younger Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Taylor Schilling dated –
- Carrie Brownstein (2015) – Taylor started dating actress and musician, Carrie Brownstein in March 2015. Taylor and Carrie’s dating news first hit the internet in March 2015, when she was found getting cozy with Carrie in Portland. They split later in the same year.
Race / Ethnicity
She may be Bisexual or Homosexual (Lesbian).
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a paint commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Piper Chapman in the Netflix’s comedy-drama series Orange Is the New Black since 2013.
She is also known for playing Dagny Taggart in Atlas Shrugged: Part I (2011) and Beth Green in The Lucky One (2012).
She debuted with 2007 independent film Dark Matter where she had a supporting role as Jackie.
First TV Show
From 2009 to 2010, Taylor played the role as Nurse Veronica Flanagan Callahan in the NBC’s medical drama series Mercy. She appeared in a total of 22 episodes.
She likes to do yoga, dancing, and Pilates. Taylor likes to do run outdoors and also hits the gym regularly. If Taylor has little time to work out, she just goes outdoors as she feels good in the fresh air.
Her go-to snacks include almonds, Greek yogurt, and fruit.
Taylor Schilling Favorite Things
- Romantic Films – Casablanca (1942), When Harry Met Sally (1989), Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
- Body Part – Hands
Source – Self.com, HuffingtonPost.com
Taylor Schilling Facts
- She is a big fan of the Boston Red Sox baseball team.
- Her parents divorced when she was a child and so Taylor used to switch her time between both of the parents.
- Taylor was born in Boston but raised in West Roxbury, Massachusetts.
- She started acting at a young age.
- As a child, her favorite TV series was NBC’s medical drama series “ER”.
- While in middle school, she appeared in the stage production of musical “Fiddler on the Roof”.
- While starting her acting career, she supported herself by working as a nanny in Manhattan.
- In 2014, she was nominated with “Golden Globe Award for Best Actress” for appearing in the TV series “Orange Is the New Black”.