|Terra Jolé Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1980|
Terra Jolé is an American reality star who is prominently known for appearing in the reality shows Little Women: LA and Dancing with the Stars. Other than that, she has also served as the executive producer for the shows Little Women: ATL, Little Women: NY, and Little Women: Dallas.
Terra Jolé Odmark
Comal County, Texas, United States
Dallas, Texas, United States
Terra studied at Douglas MacArthur High School from where she graduated with the class of 1998.
Reality Star, Producer
- Father – Richard Odmark
- Mother – Isabel Odmark
- Siblings – Bourn Jole (Brother)
Terra is represented by Roy Rosental of Energon Entertainment.
4 ft 2 in or 127 cm
43 kg or 95 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Terra has dated –
- Joe Gnoffo (2015-Present) – Terra married fellow reality star Joe Gnoffo on June 21, 2015. The couple has 3 children – daughters Penelope Charlevoix Gnoffo (b. March 16, 2015) and Magnolia August (b. March 11, 2020) as well as a son named Grayson Vincent D’Artagnan Gnoffo (b. August 01, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite body
- Square face shape
Terra Jolé Favorite Things
- Food – Tex-Mex
- Movie Of All-Time – National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
- Home Cooked Meal – Vegan Big Franks by Worthington
Source – US Weekly
Terra Jolé Facts
- She is a member of the Producers Guild of America.
- As a means of showing her dedication to her daughter Penelope Charlevoix Gnoffo, Terra released an album called Penny’s Playlist, which consists of various children’s songs. Penelope was diagnosed with hydrocephalus as a child.
- On April 13, 2016, Terra started her family YouTube channel Mini Mama which mostly features content such as vlogs, family life, challenges, and DIYs.
- In August 2016, it was announced that Terra would be paired with Australian professional dancer Sasha Farber to compete in the 23rd season of Dancing with the Stars. However, the couple was eliminated during week 10 of the competition in 5th place.
- Terra is an avid supporter and participant of Forte Animal Rescue.
- In the year 2017, Terra published her first book titled Fierce at Four Foot Two.
- She, her husband Joe, son Grayson have dwarfism.
Featured Image By Terra Jolé / Instagram