|Tess Begg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Tess Begg is an Australian social media influencer, fitness enthusiast, and YouTuber who is known for her vegan recipe tutorials and fitness related videos shared on her self-titled YouTube channel. She has gained a huge online audience and enjoys more than 500k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Social Media Influencer, Fitness Enthusiast, YouTuber
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Dimpled smile
- Wavy hair
- Toned physique
She has either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media like VERGE GIRL, LAHANASWIM, Abrand Jeans, Planted Meat Co, Koala, Amazonia, Gymshark Women, and Coconut Bowls.
Tess Begg Facts
- She hails from Sydney, Australia.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on January 16, 2015, and the videos on her channel have garnered more than 40 million views.
- The first video that was uploaded on Tess Begg’s channel on January 16, 2015, was titled “VLOG ADVENTURES AND QUICK LEG/CARDIO WORKOUT”.
- She has said that she never takes anything pre-workout and in case she feels low on energy to have caffeine before working out, she would rather not workout that day and rest instead.
- Around the year 2018, she took a break from training because she was experiencing some heart-related issues and wanted to focus on that part of her health and the following year, she was occupied with finishing her eBook.
- Tess Begg has said that she has never had an eating disorder and has always maintained a healthy relationship with her food.
- Opting for a vegan lifestyle has helped her majorly as before that, she used to be constipated and bloated all the time and veganism helped her with her digestion problems.
- She has said that people must listen to their bodies and then make certain changes in their diets accordingly because what works for one person might not work for another. So, it is important to be mindful while eating and eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full, and focus on eating food that makes you feel good.
- Whenever she feels stressed, Tess Begg likes to hang out by the beach.
- She likes to maintain a conscious and healthy diet and avoids eating things that do not make her feel good afterward.
- She likes to follow a routine.
Featured Image by Tess Begg / Instagram