|Tessa Renée Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|June 21, 2000
Tessa Renée is an American dancer who is best known for making an appearance on the television shows Dance Moms and Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. In 2016, she uploaded her first workout video on her YouTube channel, Tessa Renée TR, titled ‘How To Get Abs Fast! My Daily Core Work Routine!!!’ and since then, she has constantly been posting videos related to a healthy lifestyle. Tessa also uploads vlogs such as of Q&A’s, adventures, and dance routines. She has gained quite a large number of fans with her fitness routines and tremendous dancing skills.
Tessa Renée Wilkinson
Tessa was homeschooled in Scottsdale, Arizona and later, she attended a university from home.
Dancer, Designer, Entrepreneur
- Mother – Renée Wilkinson
- Siblings – Lucas Wilkinson (Older Brother), Bronsen Wilkinson (Brother), Ashton Wilkinson (Brother), Calvin Wilkinson (Older Brother)
She is represented by MSA Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- 3 cartilage piercings on the right ear
- Petite body frame
Best Known For
- Her workout and dance tutorials on YouTube
- Appearing as a competitor on Dance Moms and Abby‘s Ultimate Dance Competition
She enjoys being outdoors and going on adventures, playing sports, and constantly enlightening herself with what mother nature has to offer. These things, in turn, help her stay fit and healthy. She also focuses on her flexibility to be able to perform as a dancer.
Tessa is a fitness enthusiast and does several full-body workouts 5-6 days a week which include exercises such as running, crunches, squats, chin-ups, tuck-ups, lunge step-ups, spider elbow exercise, hip lifts, and tricep dips.
Tessa prefers to workout on an empty stomach as she finds it easier to burn the extra fat as well as it helps her workout much more quickly. As a part of her healthy routine, she drinks a lot of water so that she can constantly keep her body hydrated and efficient throughout the day.
She maintains a Paleo diet that consists of what nature has to provide such as lean meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and fish. She makes sure that she does not eat any processed foods as a part of her diet routine.
Tessa Renée Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta, Watermelon, Ice Cream
- Cuisine – Italian
- Color – Red (However, she doesn’t appreciate many colors apart from black and white.)
- Holiday – Christmas
- Animal – Dog, Snow Leopards, Black Panther
- Breakfast – 2 eggs and fruit
Tessa Renée Facts
- Tessa began her own line of bags as she wanted to design bags that were specifically for dancers.
- She started dancing and doing gymnastics when she was just 3 years old.
- Her middle name, Renée, is her mother’s first name.
- She enjoys riding dirt bikes even though on one occasion, she broke her femur bone after falling off one.
- Until August 2018, she had 7 ear piercings in total.
- Tessa has broken several bones such as of her leg and nose while playing.
- She has appeared on many dance TV shows like Dance Moms and Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition.
- In 2018, Tessa announced the release of an e-book written by her based on workouts and diet plans.
- She has 2 dogs named Foxy and Zeya.
- Her pet peeves are when people chew with their mouths open, latecomers, and when decisions are not made fast.
- She began learning the Pointe technique at the age of 11.
- Tessa’s biggest fears are spiders, failure, and the feeling of being at the edge of things.
- She found the urge to dance competitively when she was just 3 years old.
- She enjoys shopping at Forever 21.
- Tessa is not a fan of movies and in fact, doesn’t seem to like horror movies at all.
- Visit her official website @ tessarenee.com.
- Follow Tessa Renée on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Tessa Renée / Instagram