|The8 Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
The8 is a Chinese singer, dancer, songwriter, and television personality who has gained popularity for being a member of the boy band Seventeen, which has released several albums, extended plays, and tracks such as You Made My Dawn, Going Seventeen, Boys Be, Love & Letter, An Ode, We Make You, Don’t Wanna Cry, Fallin’ Flower, Hit, and Teen, Age.
The8, Little 8, Fairy
Anshan, Liaoning, China
The8 got enrolled at the Beijing Contemporary Music Academy.
Singer, Dancer, Songwriter, Television Personality
- Sibling – He’s an only child.
The8 is represented by Pledis Entertainment.
K-pop, Mandopop, Synthpop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
The8 is of Asian descent.
He has often dyed his hair in various shades.
- Charming appearance
- Pierced ears
- Toned body
The8 Favorite Things
- Season – Summer
- Number – 7
- He was just 5 years old when he started practicing Chinese Wushu (martial art).
- For almost 6 years, The8 did b-boying in China.
- He has credited his parents as well as Super Junior-M‘s Henry Lau as his role models.
- He debuted with the boy band, Seventeen, in the year 2015.
- With Seventeen, he released the band’s debut studio album, Love & Letter, on April 29, 2016.
- The8 has also been cast in a number of TV shows which include the likes of Real Class – Elementary School, Idol Producer 2, Day Day Up, etc.
- He prefers Chinese cuisine to Korean cuisine.
- Some of his hobbies include break dancing, martial arts, and watching dramas.
- The8 takes comfort in reading whenever he is sad or stressed.
- He avoids eating ice creams because his stomach hurts when he consumes something too cold.
- As a solo artist, he has released singles like Dreams Come True and Falling Down.
- The8 enjoys playing pranks on people he is close with.
- He has also accrued a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by SHAQ Photo / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0