|Théo Pourchaire Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 2003|
Théo Pourchaire is a French professional racing driver who is known for his contribution as a racer for the US Racing-CHRS team.
Professional Racing Driver
Siblings – Pauline Pourchaire (Ex Karting Champion)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Through his social media, Théo has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Fanatec.
Théo Pourchaire Facts
- He was brought up in France.
- Théo was only 2 and a half years old when he started out on his go-karting journey. Later, he made his debut as a competitive racer at the age of 7.
- Aside from having won many championships, Pourchaire also took 3rd position at the CIK-FIA OKJ and DKM Junior championships.
- In 2018, he contested the French F4 championship.
- As of 2020, Pourchaire was the reigning ADAC F4 champion.
- In 2020, it was announced that he would be racing alongside the likes of fellow racing driver Aleksandr Smolyar and Sebastián Fernández for the ART Grand Prix team at the 2020 FIA Formula 3 Championship.
- Théo was crowned with the title of Junior Champion after having won 16 junior victories.
- As of 2020, he was signed to the US Racing-CHRS and was made a member of the Sauber Junior Team.
- Théo has an eponymous TikTok account to which he uploads transition videos.
- In his free time, Théo loves to drive sports cars and bikes. Other than that, he also loves to play tennis.
- His sister Pauline was a go-kart racer and now budding fitness and Instagram model. Also, she is a huge fan of rally racing.
Featured Image By Théo Pourchaire / Instagram
HE’s 60 kg
He’s not 71kg because you weight is 62kg