|Ti Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ti Taylor is an American social media personality, YouTuber, dancer, singer, musician, and rapper who is best known for being the other half of the dance and music duo, Taylor Girlz, alongside her sister Daysha Taylor. They have worked alongside a couple of well-known artists as well as have performed opening acts for the likes of Cardi B. Apart from that, Ti Taylor has also garnered a huge social media fan base for herself and enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Alabama, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Dancer, Rapper, Singer, Musician
- Sibling – Daysha Taylor (Older Sister) (Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Dancer, Rapper, Singer, Musician)
Rap, Dance, R&B
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ti Taylor has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Energetic persona
- Pouty lips
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of FashionNova, WIG MAFIA, and Underneath Skin Care.
Ti Taylor Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Atlanta, Georgia.
- It was their father who inspired Ti and Daysha to pursue music as he himself used to rap.
- The duo, Taylor Girlz, came into existence in the year 2012.
- Ti Taylor and her sister joined YouTube with their channel titled “Taylor Girlz” on August 7, 2012, and the channel has garnered more than 2.5 million subscribers.
- The videos on the Taylor Girlz YouTube channel are based on pranks, challenges, dance, music, song covers, and a variety of other engaging things from their daily life.
- With Taylor Girlz, Ti Taylor released 2 songs, Steal Her Man and Wedgie, in the year 2016 and it was the song, Steal Her Man, that started the popular “Steal Her Man” challenge on social media.
- Steal Her Man was ranked at number #1 in the Billboard‘s Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Chart.
- In 2017, Ti Taylor released her debut EP, Who Are Those Girlz!?, as a member of Taylor Girlz.
- She has struggled with acne, blackheads, craters, and hairy face.
Featured Image by Ti Taylor / Instagram