Havertown, Pennsylvania, United States
Jeremy Lloyd went to the Haverford High School. After graduating from high school, he got enrolled at the Yale University to study music theatre.
Singer and musician
- Father – His father was a choral conductor.
- Mother – She was an opera singer.
- Siblings – Unknown
His music duo Marian Hill is represented by –
- Coda Music Agency – Australia, Asia, North and South America
- Paradigm Agency – Europe and UK
Electronic, synth-pop, alternative R&B
Girlfriend / Spouse
Due to his reluctance to discuss his personal life, information about Lloyd’s love life and dating history is hard to come by.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent nose
- Slight fuzzy beard
Jeremy Lloyd hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial.
However, Marian Hill’s single Down was used in an Apple commercial.
Best Known For
Being one half of the music duo Marian Hill. They are well known for the popularity of their single, Down, which managed to climb as high as #16 position on the US music charts. The single was eventually certified as platinum.
In 2016, Marian Hill released their debut studio album, Act One, which also included their most successful and popular single Down.
First TV Show
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance in the comedy talk show, The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Jeremy Lloyd Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Affair
Source – Interview Magazine
Jeremy Lloyd Facts
- Jeremy and his other Marian Hill half Samantha Gongol have a pre-show ritual of taking whiskey shot.
- Before their single Whiskey made it to the mainstream, they had to send at least 60 emails to the various blogs. After it was published by a couple of blogs, the single made it to the top 10 on Hype Machine.
- Jeremy and Samantha named their music group after the characters from the musical The Music Man, in which they were cast while in 7th grade. Jeremy was cast as Harold Hill and she was cast as Marian.
- He started writing songs when he was studying in high school. Then, while studying in university, he started focusing more on musical theater music.
- He decided to give pop music more time and attention over musical theatre music because he realized that he would struggle financially while pursuing the latter, plus the range of audience is far more limited.
- In middle school as well as high school, he and Samantha had classes together. They were also in the Seventh Heaven choir.
- While studying in university, he used to get in touch ith Samantha while at home on break and they used to discuss their music and play music that they had created for each other.
- When he was four and a half years old, he asked his parents whether he could learn to play the violin.
- Visit his music duo’s official website @ marianhillmusic.com.
- Follow the music duo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube VEVO.