|Jeremy Lloyd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1990|
Jeremy Lloyd is an American singer and musician who is best known for being one-half of the electronic duo Marian Hill, alongside Samantha Gongol. The duo has released several albums, extended plays, and tracks like Act One, Unusual, Was It Not, Play, Sway, Back to Me (with Lauren Jauregui), I Know Why, One Time, I Want You, Down, Take a Number (with Dounia), OMG, Bonjour (with Roman Kouder), and Ooo That’s My Type (with Yung Baby Tate).
Havertown, Pennsylvania, United States
Jeremy Lloyd went to the Haverford High School. After graduating from high school, he got enrolled at Yale University to study music theatre.
Singer and musician
- Father – His father was a choral conductor.
- Mother – She was an opera singer.
His music duo Marian Hill has been represented by –
- Coda Music Agency – Australia, Asia, North, and South America
- Paradigm Agency – Europe and UK
Electronic, synth-pop, alternative R&B
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
86 kg or 189.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent nose
- Slight fuzzy beard
Jeremy Lloyd hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial.
However, Marian Hill’s single Down was used in an Apple commercial.
Best Known For
Being one half of the music duo Marian Hill. They are well known for the popularity of their single, Down, which managed to climb as high as the #16 position on the US music charts. The single was eventually certified as platinum.
In 2016, Marian Hill released their debut studio album, Act One, which also included their most successful and popular single Down.
First TV Show
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Jeremy Lloyd Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Affair
Source – Interview Magazine
Jeremy Lloyd Facts
- Jeremy and his other Marian Hill half Samantha Gongol have a pre-show ritual of taking the whiskey shot.
- Before their single Whiskey made it to the mainstream, they had to send at least 60 emails to the various blogs. After it was published by a couple of blogs, the single made it to the top 10 on Hype Machine.
- Jeremy and Samantha named their music group after the characters from the musical The Music Man, in which they were cast while in 7th grade. Jeremy was cast as Harold Hill and she was cast as Marian.
- He started writing songs when he was studying in high school. Then, while studying at university, he started focusing more on musical theater music.
- He decided to give pop music more time and attention over musical theatre music because he realized that he would struggle financially while pursuing the latter, plus the range of audience is far more limited.
- In middle school as well as high school, he and Samantha had classes together. They were also in the Seventh Heaven choir.
- While studying at university, he used to get in touch with Samantha while at home on break and they used to discuss their music and play the music that they had created for each other.
- When he was four and a half years old, he asked his parents whether he could learn to play the violin.
- Visit his music duo’s official website @ marianhillmusic.com.