|Kristel Fulgar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kristel Fulgar is a Filipino actor and singer who has been cast in various televsion projects like 2 Good 2 Be True, Aja! Aja! Tayo sa Jeju, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Contest, Wansapanataym: Holly & Mau, Ngayon At Kailanman, La Luna Sangre, ASAP, Got To Believe, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kadena, Doble Kara, Pangako Sa’Yo, Juan Dela Cruz, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Orasan, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Sulat, Bagito, Wansapanataym: Witch-A-Makulit, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Family Picture, Dahil Sa Pag-Ibig, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Isda, Mula sa Puso, Wansapanataym: Somewhere Over The Bahaghari, Wansapanataym: Apir Disapir, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Palengke, Wansapanataym: Mac Ulit Ulit, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Seaweeds, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Gitara, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kariton, 1 vs. 100, Marina, Your Song Presents: My Grown-Up Christmas List, Maria Flordeluna, Pablo S. Gomez’s Kampanerang Kuba, Goin’ Bulilit, Bituin, and Dok Ricky, Pedia. Kristel has also appeared in movies like Class of 2018, Can’t Help Falling in Love, Way Back Home, Shake Rattle & Roll X, Dalaw, Lastikman: Unang Banat, Forever My Love, Lost Stars Within Us, Malikmata, and Kahit Ayaw Mo Na.
Kristel Aina Oquindo Fulgar
Kristel Fulgar attended the University of Santo Tomas, a private, Catholic research university located in Manila, Philippines. In 2015, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Arts.
- Mother – Emily Oquindo Fulgar
Kristel Fulgar has been repped by –
- Star Magic
- NYMA Talent Management
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino ancestry.
Frequently sports forehead bangs
Kristel Fulgar has done endorsement work for brands such as Nutriboost Philippines, facerepublic, Coca-Cola Philippines, Everest Appliances PH, and Efficascent Oil.
She is a member of Iglesia Ni Cristo.
Kristel Fulgar Facts
- In 2011, Kristel Fulgar played Froggy/Luisa Mariquit in the family drama film Way Back Home.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Editha “Didith” Pantoja in the romantic comedy-drama television series Got to Believe from 2013 to 2014.
- On September 13, 2014, Kristel Fulgar joined YouTube with her self-titled channel. She has uploaded covers of songs like Perfect by Ed Sheeran, Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (ft. Justin Bieber), Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley, Shape of You by Ed Sheeran, and Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars.
- She appeared as Viel in the 2017 romantic comedy-drama film Can’t Help Falling in Love, starring Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla.
- In 2017, Kristel Fulgar played Trixie in the situational comedy and commentary show Dok Ricky, Pedia. The show stars Dominic Ochoa, Louise Abuel, Yen Santos, and Alessandra de Rossi.
- She created another YouTube channel named “KrisTells Vlogs” on May 8, 2018, and some of the popular videos on the channel have been “Reacting To Old GOIN BULILIT Pic and Vids + Adulting Experiences”, “A Day with Big Boss (CEO turned personal photographer) | Kristel Fulgar”, “Alone in Seoul + Kdrama Location Hunting | Kristel Fulgar”, “First Time Cutting My Own BANGS (Fail or Not?) | Kristel Fulgar”, “VIRTUAL BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR BIG BOSS 🎉 (He got surprised hehe)”, “A DAY IN OUR LIVES (Korean CEO & Filipino Vlogger)”, and “THE JOURNEY OF MY NEW HOME (Fruit of my labor 😭)”.
- Kristel Fulgar brought to life the character of Princess Sta. Maria in the 2018 teen suspense-thriller film Class of 2018.
Featured Image by Kristel Fulgar / Instagram