|Tiffany Garcia Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|March 19, 1988
Tiffany Garcia is an American YouTuber and social media personality who rose to fame after she began sharing an array of exciting videos on her channel. A wide variety of topics uploaded on her platform mainly includes niches such as gaming adventures, baking, DIYs, random uploads, and more videos that appear to be just anything creative. She is known for being creative not just as a YouTuber but as an individual who likes to always squish-in something new and adventure-filled activities into her checklist.
Aside from growing millions of subscribers on the iHasCupquake channel alone, her main vlog also features her other channels titled, Tiffy Quake and ToyBoxCollectibles. Anyone who likes authenticity in the form of art and adventures gets drawn into the type of videos Tiffany shares on her channel, and, she doesn’t obviously need to say more to prove it as her channel comes into view to speak volume about her fame in the video-sharing platform. With more than 7 million subscribers on YouTube and with her nonstop dedication to upload more top-quality videos on her channel, she definitely has the biggest potential to succeed more as an internet sensation.
Tiffany Michelle Garcia
California, United States
- Siblings – Anthony Garcia (Older Brother) (Instagram Star)
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Garcia has dated –
- Mario Herrera (2005-Present) – Tiffany Garcia is married to Mario Herrera who’s also a YouTuber and best known by his virtual name, Red. The lovebirds had officially tied the knot on May 19, 2012, but they were first together as a couple for 7 long years before they got married. She had first met the love of her life through MySpace during her junior high years and the two started communicating via chats and calls, which eventually led them both into a brewing romance.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘pink’ and ‘violet’.
- Plump Lips
- Thick Eyebrows
Tiffany Garcia has endorsed various brands such as –
- Moody Me
- YRU Shoes
- Dolls Kill
- Dr. Martens
- Urban Outfitters
- BlackMilk Clothing
Best Known For
Her YouTube channel iHasCupquake which generally shares and uploads a ton of exciting niches mainly involving gaming adventures, baking videos, DIYs, random topics, and many other creative and artsy contents
Tiffany Garcia Favorite Things
- Pets – Cats, Dogs
- Type Of Videos To Make – Anything creative
Source – YouTube
Tiffany Garcia Facts
- She created her YouTube channel iHasCupquake on August 19, 2010, and as of August 2019, it has already accumulated more than 3 billion views.
- She has an extroverted type of personality.
- Before fame, she had turned down an internship at Cartoon Network and later worked as a video content creator for a company called Machinima after she was introduced to YouTube by a friend.
- She’s also well-loved due to her unique hair color choices, which can be seen all over her Instagram feed.
- Tiffany and her husband Mario are ultimate animal lovers. They want to adopt more cats and dogs and tend to often vlog about their pets, two cats named Link and Navi and a dog named Ruby.
- Follow Tiffany Garcia on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Tiffany Garcia / Instagram