|Tina Ambani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1977|
Tina Ambani is a former Indian actress and chairperson of Kokilaben D Ambani Hospital, Harmony for Silvers Foundation, and the Harmony Art Foundation. On the other hand, she is also known for her marriage to businessman Anil Ambani.
Bombay, Bombay State, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tina attended MM Pupils Own School in Khar, Bombay from where she graduated in 1975. Later, she went on to attain her degree in Arts from Jai Hind College.
Former Actress, Activist, Philanthropist
- Father – Nandkumar Chunilal Munim
- Mother – Meenakshi Munim
- Siblings – Nayan Munim (Brother), Bhawna Munim (Sister)
- Others – Dhirubhai H. Ambani (Busines Tycoon, Entrepreneur) (Father-In-Law), Kokilaben Ambani (Mother-In-Law), Mukesh Ambani (Brother-In-Law) (Business Magnate, Chairman, Managing Director of Reliance Industries), Nina Bhadrashyam Kothari (Sister-In-Law), Dipti Dattaraj Salgaocar (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tina has dated –
- Sanjay Dutt (1980-1981)
- Rajesh Khanna (1981-1989)
- Anil Ambani (1991-Present) – Tina tied the knot with businessman Anil Ambani who is the youngest son of business tycoon Dhirubhai Ambani on February 2, 1991. Together, the couple has 2 sons named Jai Anmol (b. December 1991) and Jai Anshul (b. September 1995).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
- Round face shape
Tina Ambani Facts
- She was brought up in Mumbai.
- Tina made her debut theatrical film appearance as Gauri in Des Pardes in 1978.
- The same year Tina graduated from school, she also won the Femina Teen Princess India 1975. From there, she went on to represent her country at the Miss Teenage Intercontinental contest in Aruba and was crowned second runner-up.
- Her film credits include Karz, Yeh Vaada Raha, Fiffty Fiffty, Souten, Bewafai, and Suraag.
- In 2008, she was chosen to be on the Board of Trustees of the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts. Other than that, Tina is also on the advisory board of the National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai as well as the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
Featured Image By Tina Ambani / Instagram