|Jai Anshul Ambani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||September 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jai Anshul Ambani is an Indian business executive who has served as a board member of Reliance Capital, an Indian diversified financial services holding company promoted by the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, an Indian business conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai. He is a 3rd-generation member of the Ambani family of business tycoons, one of the richest families in the world.
Jai Anshul Ambani
Jai Anshul Ambani was born in September 1995.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sea Wind, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Jai Anshul had attended the American School of Bombay, a coeducational, independent day school in Mumbai. After his high school graduation, he had joined the Stern School of Business, the business school of New York University, a private research university in New York City. He had attained a business management undergraduate degree from there.
- Father – Anil Ambani (Businessman; Chairman of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group aka Reliance ADA Group aka Reliance Group; Former Member of the Rajya Sabha, the Upper House of India’s Parliament)
- Mother – Tina Ambani (née Munim) (Activist, Philanthropist, Chairperson of Kokilaben D. Ambani Hospital, Former Actress, Former Beauty Pageant Contestant, Winner of Femina Teen Princess India Pageant in 1975)
- Siblings – Jai Anmol Ambani (Older Brother) (Business Executive)
- Others – Krisha Shah (Sister-in-Law) (Media Personality, Businessperson, Social Worker, Co-Founder of the Business Networking Company Dysco), Hirachand Gordhanbhai Ambani (Paternal Great Grandfather) (Village School Teacher), Jamnaben Ambani (Paternal Great Grandmother), Dhirajlal Hirachand ‘Dhirubhai’ Ambani (Paternal Grandfather) (Business Tycoon, Padma Vibhushan Awardee, Founder of Reliance Industries, an Indian Multinational Conglomerate Company Headquartered in Mumbai) (d. July 2002), Kokilaben Ambani (Paternal Grandmother), Mukesh Ambani (Paternal Uncle) (Business Magnate, Chairman & Managing Director of Reliance Industries), Nita Ambani (née Dalal) (Aunt) (Philanthropist, Chairperson & Founder of the Reliance Foundation, Non-Executive Director on the Board of Reliance Industries, Owner of the Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket team franchise Mumbai Indians), Akash Ambani (Cousin) (Business Executive), Shloka Mehta (Cousin-in-Law) (Social Worker), Prithvi Akash Ambani (Cousin Nephew), Isha Ambani (Cousin) (Business Executive), Anand Piramal (Cousin-in-Law) (Executive Director of the Piramal Group of Companies), Anant Ambani (Cousin) (Business Executive), Nina Bhadrashyam Kothari (née Ambani) (Paternal Aunt), Shyam Kothari (Uncle) (Industrialist, Former Chairperson of the HC Kothari Group of Companies) (d. February 2015), Nayantara Kothari (Cousin), Shamit Bhartia (Cousin-in-Law) (Business Executive, Managing Director of Hindustan Media Ventures Ltd.), Arjun B. Kothari (Cousin) (Businessman, Managing Director of Kothari Petrochemicals and Sugars Company), Anandita Mariwala (Cousin-in-Law), Dipti Dattaraj Salgaocar (née Ambani) (Paternal Aunt), Dattaraj Salgaocar (Uncle) (Businessman, Owner and Managing Director of V.M.Salgaocar Group of Companies), Isheta Salgaocar (Cousin), Neeshal Modi (Cousin-in-Law), Vikram Salgaocar (Cousin), Ramaniklal Ambani (Paternal Grand Uncle) (d. July 2020), Vimal Ambani (Cousin Uncle), Ila Ambani (Cousin Aunt), Natubhai Ambani (Paternal Grand Uncle), Vipul Ambani (Cousin Uncle), Trilochana Ben (Paternal Grand Aunt), Hital R. Meswani (Cousin Uncle) (Executive Director and Member of the Board of Reliance Industries), Nikhil R. Meswani (Cousin Uncle) (Executive Director and Member of the Board of Reliance Industries), Nandkumar Chunilal Munim (Maternal Grandfather), Meenakshi Munim (Maternal Grandmother), Bhawna Munim (Maternal Aunt) (Costume Designer), Nayan Munim (Maternal Uncle)
In March 2021, Jai Anshul Ambani’s net worth was approximately $3.3 billion according to South China Morning Post.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Mildly stocky frame
- Short-cropped, side-parted, hair
- Affable smile
- Often sports a beard
Jai Anshul Ambani Facts
- He and his older brother, Jai Anmol Ambani, are fascinated with aircraft as well as luxury cars. Their collection includes cars such as Lamborghini Gallardo; Rolls-Royce Phantom; and Mercedes-Benz GLK 350; and aircraft such as Bell 412 (utility helicopter), Bombardier Global Express XRS (business jet), Dassault Falcon 2000 (business jet), and Dassault Falcon 7X (business jet).
- In early October 2019, both brothers had been appointed as executive directors of Reliance Infrastructure, an Indian private sector enterprise that is a part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group and is involved in the power generation, infrastructure, construction, and defense sectors. However, both brothers had resigned from their positions within a year.
- He is an avid music fan and has even played in an amateur blues music band.
Featured Image by Jai Anshul Ambani / Instagram