|Rinku Rajguru Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rinku Rajguru is an Indian actor who has mainly worked in Marathi language films. Her film credits include Sairat, Manasu Mallige, Kaagar, Unpaused, Makeup, 200 Halla Ho, Jhund, Ankahi Kahaniya, and Aathva Rang Premacha.
Prerana Mahadeo Rajguru
Akluj, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
Rinku Rajguru studied at a school in her hometown of Akluj and scored 66.40% in her 10th-class exam. She also attended Jai Tuljabhavani Arts and Science Junior Ashram College located in Tembhurni, Madha Taluka in Solapur and achieved 82% in the 12th standard Maharashtra State Board examination.
- Father – Mahadeo Rajguru
- Mother – Aasha Rajguru (Teacher)
- Siblings – Siddhartha (Younger Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Rinku Rajguru Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Archana “Archi” Patil (the daughter of a wealthy, upper-caste landlord and politician) in the Marathi-language romantic tragedy film Sairat in 2016. Rinku Rajguru co-starred in the film opposite Akash Thosar and this performance won Rinku a number of accolades including the National Film Award – Special Jury Award / Special Mention (Feature Film) at the 63rd National Film Awards, “Best Actress Award” and “Best Female Debut” at the 2017 Filmfare Marathi Awards and the award for “Best Marathi Actress” at the 2017 Zee Cine Awards.
- The film Sairat was remade in Kannada under the name Manasu Mallige in 2017 and Rinku went on to reprise her role in the film.
- In 2019, she played Rani in the Marathi-language Romantic political thriller film Kaagar.
- Rinku Rajguru was cast as Priyanka in the Hindi-language anthology film Unpaused which premiered on Amazon Prime Video on December 18, 2020. Her co-stars for the project included Gulshan Devaiah, Sumeet Vyas, Saiyami Kher, Richa Chadda, Abhishek Banerjee, Ratna Pathak Shah, Ishwak Singh, Geetika Vidya Ohlyan, and Lillete Dubey.
- Along with Lara Dutta, Karan Wahi, Sudhanshu Pandey, Parmeet Sethi, Makarand Deshpande, and Arun Nalawade, Rinku Rajguru co-starred as Netra Patil (a woman with many dreams who was forced to re-evaluate her life as she found out that she can only live for one hundred days) in the action comedy series Hundred in 2020.
- She brought to life the character of Asha Surve in the Hindi-language crime thriller film 200 Halla Ho in 2021. She co-starred in the film alongside the likes of Amol Palekar, Barun Sobti, Flora Saini, Indraneil Sengupta, Upendra Limaye, Saloni Batra, Vinay Hake, and Sahana Vasudevan.
- She appeared as Manjari in the 2021 Hindi-language film Ankahi Kahaniya. The film’s lead cast included Abhishek Banerjee, Rinku Rajguru, Delzad Hiwale, Kunal Kapoor, Zoya Hussain, Nikhil Dwivedi, and Palomi Ghosh.
- She co-starred as Krutika in the Marathi-language romantic drama film Aathva Rang Premacha in 2022.
- Alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Ankush Gedam, and Akash Thosar, Rinku Rajguru co-starred as Monica in the Hindi-language biographical sports film Jhund in 2022. The film is based on the life of Vijay Barse, the founder of NGO Slum Soccer.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0