|Amina Muaddi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1986|
Amina Muaddi is a fashion designer and shoemaker of Jordanian-Romanian descent whose creations have been a hit among Hollywood celebrities like Rihanna, Dua Lipa, Kim Kardashian, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, etc.
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Amina studied at the European Institute of Design located in Milan.
Fashion Designer, Shoemaker
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amina has dated –
- Fary Lopes – As of 2022, she is dating a French comedian named Fary Lopes.
- A$AP Rocky (2022) – She was accused of having an affair with A$AP Rocky in April 2022, while Rihanna was heavily pregnant with their child, by fashion blogger Louis Pisano. However, Muaddi fiercely denied these claims.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Romanian ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Jordanian descent on her father’s side.
Tattoo of a crescent-shaped moon on her feet
Amina has endorsed brands like –
Amina Muaddi Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Biologique Recherche
Source – Into The Gloss
Amina Muaddi Facts
- Her beauty icons are Audrey Hepburn, Brigitte Bardot, and Elizabeth Taylor.
- Amina co-founded the luxury footwear label Oscar Tiye in 2013. The label was featured during the Milan Fashion Week in 2013.
- She got her first shoes, a pair of designer kitten heels at the age of 14.
- Amina was one of the jury members at the 2020 Vogue Arabia Fashion Prize.
- She designed footwear for Rihanna‘s brand, Fenty in July 2020.
- Amina’s Hollywood doppelganger is the actress Minka Kelly.
- She began her career in fashion by working as an assistant stylist for Condé Nast, Vogue Italy, L’Uomo Vogue, and GQ Magazine.
- Amina launched a footwear capsule collection in collaboration with A$AP Rocky in December 2020.
Featured Image by Amina Muaddi / Instagram