|Morgan Stewart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1988|
Morgan Stewart is an American writer, television host, and reality star who found fame with her quick wit and antics on the reality show, Rich Kids of Beverly Hills (2014-2016). She has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Writer, Reality Star, Television Host
- Father – Herb Stewart
- Mother – Susan Stewart
Morgan Stewart’s net worth was $5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Morgan has dated –
- Brendan Fitzpatrick (2013-2019) – Morgan and Brendan Fitzpatrick said their I do’s in a lavish wedding ceremony on May 7, 2016. Alas, they filed for divorce 3 years later in 2019.
- Bryce Kristensen – She allegedly began an extra-marital affair with the E! network executive Bryce Kristensen in late 2016.
- Jordan McGraw (2020-Present) – She married Jordan McGraw, the son of Dr. Phil McGraw, on December 9, 2020. The newly married couple welcomed daughter Row Renggli McGraw on February 16, 2021. In September 2021, it was revealed that the couple was expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fast-paced way of speaking
- Impeccable fashion sense
Morgan has endorsed brands such as –
Morgan Stewart Favorite Things
- Item Of Clothing – Leather Jacket
- Food – Sushi Rolls
- Social Media App – Instagram
- Skincare Brand – Jan Marini
- Cocktail – Margarita
- Swear Word – F***
- Reality Show Cast Members – NeNe Leakes, Kyle Richards
Morgan Stewart Facts
- She has her own blog site titled B**bs and Loubs (short for the shoe brand, Christian Louboutin) on which she has posted irregularly since 2010.
- Morgan shares her birthdate with celebrities like Emma Chamberlain, Novak Djokovic, Katie Price, Naomi Campbell, etc.
- She launched an activewear clothing line called Morgan Stewart Sport in 2017.
Featured Image by Morgan Stewart / Instagram