|Tina Kunakey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1997|
Tina Kunakey is a French model with a successful career in the fashion industry. Born in France, Tina comes from Togolese and Italian backgrounds. Tina has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Miista, Jenny Dee Jewelry, and Bulgari. The young model loves Madrid. She also loves to travel and connect with the world through Instagram where she has more than 500k followers.
Tina Kunakey Di Vita
London, England, United Kingdom
Tina went to different schools because her parents traveled a lot. She went to Lycée Victor Louis, Talence, France and also to Lycée André Malraux, Montereau-Fault-Yonne, France.
She later enrolled in Lycée Français de Madrid, The French School in Madrid, Spain.
- Father – Robin Kunakey
- Mother – Nadia Kunakey
- Siblings – Cassandra Kunakey (Older Sister) (Works in fashion), Zakari Kunakey (Younger Brother)
Tina Kunakey was previously managed by Mad Models Management, a Spanish model agency based in Barcelona.
She is now represented by –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Milan
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tina Kunakey has dated –
- Vincent Cassel (2016-Present) – Tina started dating French actor Vincent Cassel in 2016 and made their relationship public via Instagram. Vincent is 31 years older than Tina. Describing her relationship she said that they were just two people who found themselves at the same place and at the same time and were immediately attracted to each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has Togolese ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has Sicilian ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Dark Brown’.
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Tina has modeled for L’Oreal Colorista.
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Jenny Dee Jewelry
- Mona Swims
Tina’s religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Her successful modeling career and for dating popular actor Vincent Cassel
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Tina Kunakey Favorite Things
- Food – The thin, breaded Milanese with French fries
- Music Genre – Hip Hop
- Style Icon – Rihanna
- City – Madrid
- Models – Irina Shayk, Cindy Bruna, Joan Smalls, and Bella Hadid
- Social Networking Site – Instagram
Source – Vogue, Vogue, Paris Match
Tina Kunakey Facts
- After Tina’s birth, her family moved to Biarritz where Tina spent most of her childhood (up to 15 years).
- After France, her family moved to Madrid, where she completed her education and also started her career as a model.
- She signed her first contract with Mad Models Management, a Spanish modeling agency based in Barcelona.
- As a child, Tina was very shy.
- In her school days, Tina Kunakey used to indulge in sports like swimming at state levels. Later, she got hurt and had to quit swimming.
- She initially wanted to make a career in sports.
- Tina was even asked to be a model when she was just 8 years old but she started her modeling career after 15 years of age.
- She has worked with supermodels like Bella Hadid and aspires to make a place among models like Irina Shayk, Cindy Bruna, Joan Smalls, and Bella Hadid.
- Tina likes Instagram and enjoys sharing moments with friends and other people.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Tina Kunakey / Instagram