|Tom Hughes Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1985|
Tom Hughes is an English actor and musician who is best known for his portrayal of Prince Albert in Victoria and Joe Lambe in The Game, Michael Rogers in Agatha Christie’s Marple, Jonty Millingden in Trinity, Chaz Jankel in S*x & Drugs & Rock & Roll, Bruce Pearson in Cemetery Junction, and Nick Slade in Silk.
Chester, England, United Kingdom
Hughes studied at Upton-by-Chester High School. He also trained at the Liverpool Everyman Youth Theatre.
Later, in 2008, Tom completed his Bachelor of Arts in acting degree from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Father – Roy Hughes (Musician)
- Mother – Sue Hughes
Tom is represented by United Talent Agency and Gordon & French.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom has dated –
- Jenna Coleman (2016-Present) – Tom started dating fellow actress Jenna Coleman in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- He sports a messy hairstyle.
- Stubble beard
Tom has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- MR PORTER
Tom Hughes Facts
- Hughes was raised in Upton by Chester.
- He jammed with his father Roy in the band Safehouse. Aside from that, Hughes was also a guitarist for the band Quaintways in the past.
- Tom once stated that despite him not being a smoker, he is often given the roles of characters that require him to smoke.
- He used to be a member of the Cheshire Youth Theatre and the Jigsaw Music Theatre Company in the past.
- Hughes modeled at the 2009 Burberry campaign alongside actress Emma Watson and Douglas Booth.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Dr. Harry Ingrams in Casualty 1909 in 2009. The following year, he made his first feature film appearance as Chaz Jankel in S*x & Drugs & Rock & Roll.
- In the past, Tom was considered to be on “55 Faces of the Future” list by Nylon Magazine‘s Young Hollywood Issue.
Featured Image By tomhughesfanpage / Instagram