Douglas John Booth
Douglas Booth attended Lingfield Notre Dame School in Surrey, United Kingdom.
- Father – Simon V. Booth (Works in shipping for Citigroup)
- Mother – Vivien Susanna Booth (Artist)
- Siblings – Abigail Hannah Booth (Older Sister) (Artist)
Douglas Booth is represented by these agencies –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
- United Talent Agency
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Booth dated –
- Alexa Chung – RUMOR
- Naya Rivera (2011) – Douglas had a fling with Naya on January 30, 2011.
- Vanessa Kirby (2012-2014) – 4 years older Vanessa started dating Booth in June 2012. They first met on the set of Great Expectations. To keep his relationship private, Douglas even deleted his Twitter account. They separated in early 2014.
- Taylor Swift (2013) – RUMOR
- Hailee Steinfeld (2012-2013) – After meeting at the Met Ball event in 2012, the duo Hailee and Douglas were RUMORed to be dating until November 2013.
- Miley Cyrus (2014) – Singer Miley and Douglas started dating in August 2014. However, they had met before in 2012 while filming the movie LOL. They split in September 2014. Their dating relationship is still a RUMOR as neither of them has confirmed about that.
- Ellie Bamber (2015) – In 2015, Booth was RUMORed to be dating Pride and Prejudice and Zombies co-star Ellie Bamber. They were seen in private parties and red carpet events together.
- Cressida Bonas (2016) – There were speculations that Douglas Booth dated actress Cressida Bonas in 2016 after they were seen attending a Wimbledon match together.
- Bel Powley (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Douglas’ father is English and mother has half Dutch and half Spanish ancestry.
His body specifications like chest, arms or biceps, and waist sizes are not known.
His fans believe his shoe size to be 11 (US).
Best Known For
Working in the TV film Worried About the Boy (2010), LOL (2012), Romeo and Juliet (2013).
Douglas appeared in 2006 film Hunters of the Kahri for his role as Sagar.
First TV Show
Booth appeared in an eight-part TV miniseries titled The Pillars of the Earth for his role as Eustace. The story was taken from the novel of the same name by Ken Follett. It ran from July 23, 2010, to August 27, 2010.
He had worked out with a trainer as he had to look good in lovemaking scenes with Hailee Steinfeld in the 2013 movie “Romeo and Juliet”. It is the film adaptation of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
Douglas Booth Favorite Things
Douglas Booth Facts
- He suffered from dyslexia when young.
- He used to play rugby in the past. But, left the game completely when he was advised to do so otherwise it could mess up his beautiful face.
- Booth had to shave off his eyebrows to play the role of Boy George in the movie Worried About the Boy. It is known that Boy George himself contacted Douglas via Facebook and congratulated him for the role and gave some quick tips also.
- For his role in LOL, he learnt to play guitar and can play trumpet as well.
- His older sister and mother are artists.
- His older sister likes to go by the name Abi.
- He had to close his Twitter account due to the relationship rumors with Vanessa Kirby.
- Connect with Douglas on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.