|Tomas Echavarria Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Tomas Echavarria is an American fitness model known for his successful career as a model and personal trainer. He has done endorsement work for brands like Sweet Sweat Workout Enhancer and 1 Up Nutrition. Tomas has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Tomas Echavarria was born in 1989.
Miami, Florida, United States
After the completion of his high school studies, Tomas Echavarria got enrolled at the Florida International University and graduated with an Exercise Kinesiology Degree.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Tomas Echavarria handles his representation work on his own.
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tomas Echavarria has dated –
- Anllela Sagra (2015-Present) – Tomas started dating Colombian fitness model and social media sensation Anllela Sagra in 2015. He has even appeared in several of her YouTube videos. They also flaunt their relationship on their respective social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Muscular and shredded physique
- Defined jawline
Tomas Echavarria has used his strong social media reach to land lucrative endorsement deals. The products and brands he has promoted using his social media activity include Sweet Sweat Workout Enhancer and 1 Up Nutrition.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular male fitness models and personal trainers. He already has more than 700k followers on his official Instagram account.
- His relationship with the popular fitness model, Anllela Sagra.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Tomas Echavarria hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Tomas is very committed to his workout regime and even in his busy schedule, he makes sure to get his workouts done. He usually hits the gym in the morning with his workout session lasting for about two and a half hours.
In the gym, he usually opts for split style routine for his strength training workouts. He includes weight lifting exercises and machine exercises in his workout routine. He especially loves to go for big lifts such as squats and deadlifts. Tomas is also a big fan of bodyweight exercises, which he believes plays a key and understated role in building and sculpting muscles.
He has also made cardio an integral part of his workout regime and he never forgets to work on his core in the gym. Along with the regular core exercises such as sit-ups, he also includes exercises like leg raises and twisting push-ups in his workout sessions.
Tomas Echavarria Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Tomas Echavarria Facts
- While growing up, he used to play tennis. He was encouraged by his father to play tennis. However, by the age of 12, his interest in tennis waned and he gave up the sport.
- At the age of 16, he discovered bodybuilding and he soon took a gym membership.
- After graduating from the Florida International University, he went on to earn a National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) certification in personal training. Soon after, he started working as a personal trainer.
- He has created his exclusive range of apparels under the label of Avine Apparel. The label mostly focuses on the athletic and gym wear.
- In 2009, he established his fitness and nutrition company called TFIT 360.
- In 2010, he held his first boot-camp through his company TFIT in Key Biscayne, Florida.
- Apart from English, he is also fluent in Spanish.
- Visit his official website @ tfit360.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Tomas Echavarria / Instagram