|Tony Palermo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tony Palermo is an American musician who is best known as the drummer of the popular Californian rock band Papa Roach. Prior to his career with Papa Roach, he has served as a drummer for bands like Pulley and Unwritten Law. He has been a part of several successful songs along with Papa Roach including I Almost Told You That I Loved You, March Out of the Darkness, State of Emergency, Face Everything and Rise, Never Have to Say Goodbye, and many more.
Anthony Joseph Palermo
Salinas, California, United States
California, United States
As a member of Papa Roach, Tony is represented by 10th Street Entertainment.
Hard Rock, Nu Metal, Rap Metal, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Punk Rock
- Eleven Seven Records
- DGC Records
- Interscope Records
- Geffen Records
- DreamWorks Records
- Lava Records
- Epitaph Records
- Abydos Records
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Being the drummer for the popular American rock band Papa Roach
Tony released his first album Here’s to the Mourning along with the band Unwritten Law in 2005.
As a member of Papa Roach, Tony released his debut album titled Metamorphosis in March 2009.
Tony Palermo Facts
- Before becoming famous in the music scene, Tony played for a Southern California punk rock group called Ten Foot Pole.
- He joined an American rock band Unwritten Law as a drummer and was also featured in two of the band’s albums titled Here’s to the Mourning and The Hit List.
- While he was still playing for Unwritten Law, rock band Papa Roach approached him to be their touring drummer.
- He also became associated with the punk rock band Pulley after the departure of their former drummer Jordan Burns but was soon replaced.
- In 2007, Papa Roach‘s drummer Dave Buckner went to rehab and the band asked Tony to play for the band live. It was during this time that the band formed an intimate relationship with him. Later in 2008, former drummer Dave Buckner left the band officially and Tony was asked to join full time.
- While Papa Roach accompanied hard rock band Sixx:A.M in the 2008 Crüe Fest tour, Tony also served as the touring drummer for Sixx:A.M besides being the drummer of Papa Roach.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Andreas Lawen, Fotandi / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0