|Tracii Guns Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1966|
|Spouse||Siri Luk Guns|
Tracii Guns is an American musician, songwriter, and actor who is known for being one of the founding members of the hard rock band, Guns N’ Roses, as well as for co-founding another hard rock band named L.A. Guns, for which he has served as the lead guitarist. Over the years, he has worked on a multitude of albums, tracks, and EPs including Hollywood Vampires, Man in the Moon, The Devil You Know, Devil City Angels, and Here Come the Brides.
Tracy Richard Irving Ulrich
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tracii Guns studied at Fairfax High School located in Los Angeles, California.
Musician, Songwriter, Actor
- Others – Ron Ulrich (Uncle)
Tracii Guns is represented by Status Global MGMT.
Hard Rock, Glam Metal
Polydor, Spitfire Records, Vertigo Records, Shrapnel Records, Reprise Records, Sanctuary, CMC International
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tracii Guns has dated –
- Roxana Shirazi
- Chase Alden
- Monique Lewis
- Brandi Brandt
- Paula Williams (1989-1991)
- Kristen (1991-2011)
- Siri Luk Guns (2018-Present) – He is married to Siri Luk Guns and as of February 2020, the duo has been expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports slightly long hair and a beard
- Tattooed body
He was raised by non-observant Jewish parents.
Tracii Guns Facts
- He was quite young when his uncle Ron taught him how to play the guitar.
- During his time at Fairfax High School, Tracii Guns met his future L.A. Guns bandmates Robert Gardner and Michael Jagosz. The three collaborated with bassist and musician, Dani Tull, and formed the band named Pyrrhus.
- In 1983, Tracii Guns formed L.A. Guns alongside singer Mike Jagosz, bassist Ole Beich, and drummer Rob Gardner.
- As a member of L.A. Guns, he released the band’s eponymous debut studio album on January 4, 1988, via Vertigo Records. The album was certified ‘Gold’ by United States (RIAA) and was ranked at number #50 in the US Billboard 200 chart and at number #67 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart.
- On August 22, 1989, L.A. Guns released its 2nd studio album, Cocked & Loaded, through Vertigo Records. It was ranked at number #23 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart and at number #38 in the US Billboard 200 chart and was also certified ‘Gold’ by United States (RIAA).
- Tracii Guns was also a member of the short-lived supergroup/side project, Contraband, along with musicians like Richard Black, Michael Schenker, Share Pedersen, and Bobby Blotzer. The group only released one album which comprised of songs like All the Way from Memphis, Good Rockin’ Tonight, and Loud Guitars, Fast Cars & Wild, Wild Livin.
- His influences include Johnny Thunders, Randy Rhoads, Eddie Van Halen, Mick Jagger, Michael Schenker, Tony Iommi, and Jimmy Page.
- From 2002 to 2005, Tracii Guns was a member of the hard rock supergroup Brides of Destruction along with the likes of London LeGrand, Nikki Sixx, and Kris Kohls and they worked on albums such as Here Come the Brides and Runaway Brides.
Featured Image by Tawny Rockerazzi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0