Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
However, she did graduate from BOSS The Movement, which is a 20-week entrepreneurship course created especially for the youth. In fact, at the time of her graduation, she was the youngest person to complete the course.
Actress, singer, fashion designer
- Father – Taronta Stokes
- Mother – Kia Stokes (Playwright and theatre director)
- Siblings – Unknown
Trinitee Stokes is represented by the Los Angeles-based Coast to Coast Talent Group.
Pop, R&B, Gospel
She has released her music independently.
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
40 kg or 88 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Information about her personal life is fairly restricted. Plus, she is too young to date anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Broad smile
- Round face
Trinitee Stokes has appeared in the following TV commercials
- Carrier Corporation
- EGGO Waffles
- Bankplus (She was cast alongside NFL star Peyton Manning)
- Maxwell House
- Feeding America (a non-profit organization that manages a network of more than 200 food banks).
Trinitee is a devout Christian and in some of her interviews, she has claimed that she loves studying the Bible in her free time.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Judy Cooper in the popular Disney Channel sitcom, K.C. Undercover.
- Making guest appearances in popular TV series such as Teachers and Austin & Ally.
- Having voiced the character of Princess Tiana doll in the animated musical movie, The Princess and the Frog.
As a Singer
In 2013, she released her first single, Win Now, which was a Gospel song. She followed it up with a pop single, Miss Me, which was also released independently in 2017.
In September 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy family flick, Daddy and Me.
First TV Show
Trinitee Stokes made her first TV show appearance, in 2013, as a host on the TV show, The Designer Kids Project.
Information about her workout routine and diet plans are unknown.
Trinitee Stokes Favorite Things
- Singer – Tina Turner
Source – HNGN
Trinitee Stokes Facts
- Trinitee Stokes has volunteered her time for the Ronald McDonald House Charities, which is a not for profit organization that works to improve the well-being and health of children.
- She started her acting career at the age of 3 after she was cast in her mother’s first play production, What Kind of Christmas Is This?
- After being convinced that their daughter had a bright future in the acting field, her parents decided to move to Los Angeles to offer Trinitee better acting opportunities.
- In 2013, while working with the TV show, The Designer Kids Project, she launched her clothing line under the label of “Designs by Trinitee”. In 2016, her new collection was unveiled at the Fashion Fest Live in Los Angeles.
- Visit her official website @ thetrinitee.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Disney | ABC Television Group / Flickr / CC BY-ND 2.0