|Trinity Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1985|
|Eye Boyfriend||Leo Llanos|
Trinity Taylor is an American drag queen, television personality, singer, and actress who is known for winning the 4th season of the reality competition television series all-star and spin-off, RuPaul‘s Drag Race All Stars, alongside Monét X Change. In 2017, Trinity Taylor also competed in the 9th edition of RuPaul’s Drag Race alongside Sasha Velour, Shea Couleé, Peppermint, and others.
Trinity, Trinity The Tuck, Trinity “the Tuck” Taylor
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Trinity Taylor studied at Springville High School.
Drag Queen, Television Personality, Singer, Actress
Trinity Taylor is represented by The Benedetti Group.
Producer Entertainment Group
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Trinity Taylor has dated –
- Leo Llanos
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Sharp facial features
Trinity Taylor Facts
- She was raised in Trussville and Springville, Alabama.
- She grew up under the care of her grandparents because soon after her birth, her mother passed away after contracting HIV.
- Trinity Taylor’s drag mother is Jordan Kennedy.
- Her fellow contestants on RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars included Monique Heart, Naomi Smalls, and Latrice Royale, amongst others.
- She has been named as one of the top “20 Most Powerful Drag Queens in America” by New York magazine.
- On February 22, 2019, Trinity Taylor released her first album, Plastic, and it peaked at number #9 in the US Comedy Albums chart.
- She won the 2019 Reality Television Award for “Fan Favorite” for competing in RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like Excuse the Beauty by Latrice Royale, I Don’t Wanna Brag by Aja, and You Need to Calm Down by Taylor Swift.
- Trinity Taylor underwent rhinoplasty by Dr. Miami‘s Michael Salzhauer.
- She has appeared in several other shows including Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, AJ and the Queen, RuPaul’s Celebrity Drag Race, Talking with The Tuck, and Rupaul’s Drag Race: Untucked.
Featured Image by DVSROSS / Flickr / CC BY 2.0